ESI extraction problem

toorged

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Todd Toorged DeGroot
I'm trying to extract 2500 LWT, i used Entropia Tools: Skill Chip Estimated TT Value and see i need at least a 18.91 TT ESI.

So i implated the ESI and clicked LWT, and it only allows me to extract 486 skills...what am i doing wrong? I'm showing 3200+ skills.

Any help would be appreciated!!

I'm trying to extract 2500 LWT, i used Entropia Tools: Skill Chip Estimated TT Value and see i need at least a 18.91 TT ESI.

So i implated the ESI and clicked LWT, and it only allows me to extract 486 skills...what am i doing wrong? I'm showing 3200+ skills.

Any help would be appreciated!!

what you have done is only correct if you were to chip from 2500 to 0 skill levels.

however you are at 3250, and you want to remove 2500, ending up with 750, right? in that case, you have to do the following:

3250 levels is aprox 36.74 tt value
750 levels is aprox 2.19 tt value

then, you need an ESI of 36.74 - 2.19 = 34.55 ped
and the resulting skill implant will be 34.55 * 0.9 = 31.10 ped

(note these values are aproximate)

cheers,
/jdegre.

If i'm reading correctly, i need 2 ESI's - 1 to remove the 2500 levels and another to remove the remaining?

I figured it would be as simple as buying the appropriate size ESI and chipping out the skills.

Hope i'm not off my rocker!!

If i'm reading correctly, i need 2 ESI's - 1 to remove the 2500 levels and another to remove the remaining?

I figured it would be as simple as buying the appropriate size ESI and chipping out the skills.

Hope i'm not off my rocker!!

you can remove all your skills (your ~3250 levels) in one step, of course. in that case you would need a ~36.74 ped ESI.

the example in my previous post wast just following your question regarding chipping 2500 levels out of your 3200+ levels (i assumed 3250).

Thanks M8, logging in to get another ESI to remove the skills, appreciate the fast response...BTW, nice site you have for chipping skills!!

Now i need to find a 34 TT ESI, been to every mall & shopkeeper...sigh

Back