essence of evil... used for?

I heard someone say that something (a coffin or something?) in the mayhem instance was asking for one. But...I haven't been in there myself so I couldn't tell ya..

If I remember correctly, there's a cottage in the instance right behind where The Big Pumpkin (and possibly Mr Pumpkin) spawns. On the left side of these stairs at the bottom, there is a box where you can insert the essence.

I heard rumours that it spawns a vampire, so beware!

Good luck, and post what happens in forum :)

spent ten minutes looking for these stairs or a box cant find anywhere.:scratch2:

Through the churchyard, you see a small house (cottage) down the road... At the entrance on your left hand side there is a small box by the side of the path. I believe there were some stairs up to the door of the cottage, but they were more for decoration I think. That's just the image I have in my head when I remember it.

PS. If you find the house but not the box, use Select Next Target, but don't hold anything in your hands while you do so. This should highlight the box for you (note, if there are mobs on radar, you may have to cycle through a bunch.)

unequipping and next target was the first thing I tried... ran around the house 3 times, didn't find anything...

is it like a tiny tiny box on the ground?

I wont spoil what it is for those yet to do it.

when u spawn go to the right hand side railings in the middle, go thru the gate follow the path round to the right, go thru angel gates and u see a mansion, just at bottom of steps theres an evil box, very very funny mob spawns, I will say hes wearing a dicky bow is all lol! I didn't get anything good from it just a few pumpkins.

GL

OK, cottage = mansion. Memory didn't serve evidently :D

Thanks EMW!

OK, cottage = mansion. Memory didn't serve evidently :D

Thanks EMW!

8)

btw by spawn the go to railing on left, better to say north east.

WARNING: I spawned it, it killed me, at revive i tried heading right back at it and ended up leaving the instance...almost broke the keyboard...

WARNING: I spawned it, it killed me, at revive i tried heading right back at it and ended up leaving the instance...almost broke the keyboard...

yes the exit is the flames on the railings behind where u spawn.

sorry u lost your essence 8(

.......... bwahahahahahahahahaha *takes paus for breathing* bwahahahahahaha, seriously mindark...
god bless your dirty mind, hahaha, that was really funny :D

regardless of loot, and regardless of time lost in the instance, everyone should see this xD

however it's not at all near where the big pumpkin spawns... its pretty much exact opposite of that place ^^

thanks for the info how to find it emw :D

.......... bwahahahahahahahahaha *takes paus for breathing* bwahahahahahaha, seriously mindark...
god bless your dirty mind, hahaha, that was really funny :D

regardless of loot, and regardless of time lost in the instance, everyone should see this xD

however it's not at all near where the big pumpkin spawns... its pretty much exact opposite of that place ^^

thanks for the info how to find it emw :D

youre welcome mate and yes its very lolworthy indeed 8)

Is this essence of evil looted from a particular mob in there?

Has anyone used it to open the coffin and kill the vampire (or whatever it spawns)? if so any nice loot?

I would guess the Vampiric Cloak loots from them. From the looks of it, it is a crazy nice item.

Yeah I guess it wasn't where the pumpkin spawns... That's the church! Duuuuh :ahh:

You have to go down a hill through the forest a bit (BEHIND WHERE YOU START), then you see a flame in the distance. That's the mansion.

Coords are: "Halloween Mayhem (412, 345, 90).

Get your stakes out and go Buffy on them ;)

Just spotted: Count Vamp of Boorum! This is what spawns when the essence is given.

forgot (sowwy), thanks Dalas for the help and info :D
+rep ^^

georg, I got mine from the big pumpkin. the loot was crap though, but I would still recommend spawning him if you want a REAL scare! :D

it seems that on lowest lvl instance it wont spawn any pumpkin monsters . who do i loot the essence from then?

it seems that on lowest lvl instance it wont spawn any pumpkin monsters . who do i loot the essence from then?

I tried all categories, from 1 to 5, he spawns in all of them. After 20-30 minutes he pops up and sends a friends request (yes i know that's not my joke, i stole it >:D )

it takes about 30 mins to spawn

I tried all categories, from 1 to 5, he spawns in all of them. After 20-30 minutes he pops up and sends a friends request (yes i know that's not my joke, i stole it >:D )

Ah then thats it. Thanks :D I am only in the instance 17-18 minutes Before i have to exit to repair my gun. ill stay longer from now on

He can spawn from level 1-5 instances, but how powerful he is in each instance? The same difficulty for all instances, or lower level instance is less powerful?

He can spawn from level 1-5 instances, but how powerful he is in each instance? The same difficulty for all instances, or lower level instance is less powerful?

Harder the higher the instance. Level 4 is 72 if i recall right, level 5 is 107.

Harder the higher the instance. Level 4 is 72 if i recall right, level 5 is 107.

These must scale somehow to player skill or hitpoints....

Level 4 pumpkin is 48 for me.

stats?

Anyone can share some stats on the Count Boorum Vamp? are they possible for anyone to kill?

Just in case i loot or buy an Evil Essence, only to find out i cant kill it.

cheers

Anyone can share some stats on the Count Boorum Vamp? are they possible for anyone to kill?

cheers

Stats of the lvl 3(? or maybe lvl 4 dont remember) Vamp.

cheers

Stats of the lvl 3(? or maybe lvl 4 dont remember) Vamp.

I've Done cat2 and 3.... Cat3 is lvl52 and I killed it in viceroy+pulsar 8 and an sk-50 dying only from a 199dmg critt
However at my nib lvl I was healing like mad, took like 6minutes to kill for me... It hits quite fast and hard using that setup.... Also both loots sucked. Should have sold my essence instead ;)

I've Done cat2 and 3.... Cat3 is lvl52 and I killed it in viceroy+pulsar 8 and an sk-50 dying only from a 199dmg critt
However at my nib lvl I was healing like mad, took like 6minutes to kill for me... It hits quite fast and hard using that setup.... Also both loots sucked. Should have sold my essence instead ;)

Thx to you both. So its not a a single maturity mob? Because i looked at essences in auc. and dont see any info indicating its for any specific lvl of the entrances.

So does this meen u can loot evil essence in entrance lvl 1 and then go to lvl 5 and spawn a big vamp?

cheers

Thx to you both. So its not a a single maturity mob? Because i looked at essences in auc. and dont see any info indicating its for any specific lvl of the entrances.

So does this meen u can loot evil essence in entrance lvl 1 and then go to lvl 5 and spawn a big vamp?

cheers

Yes, looted both mine in cat3, first time I went to cat2 and second time I stayed and killed it in the same instance I got it

Back