Info: Estate Types

Dickie

Old
Society
Mischief Knights
Been looking around for a estate and iv found a few nice condo's in the massive buildings, but is there any stand alone buildings around anywhere like maybe a small house or like a building with one room? Basically just so i can fill it with my loot lol!

There are, keep checking auction. They appear every now and then. Usually go for about 2-3000Ped each depending where they are located. You can always do a buying thread and see if there are any sellers.

Cheers
Bjorn

Thank you for the reply, is there a website or anything with estates located on so I can fly round and spy them out :D

If you are simply looking for a place to "store loot", you are better off with just getting one of the apartments. The houses don't really offer much more item points, although there is an outdoor area. 3k ped seems a bit much for an additional storage area, imo.

Youve been around since 2006 and dont know the answer to your question.:confused:

Been looking around for a estate and iv found a few nice condo's in the massive buildings, but is there any stand alone buildings around anywhere like maybe a small house or like a building with one room? Basically just so i can fill it with my loot lol!

If you're interested in a house (and not an appartment), just check here.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...te-Rouge-Plains-North-3&p=2871148#post2871148

It's rent free, so no monthly fees. It's stand alone, has some land around it and looks way better then an appartment.

Feel free to have a look around ;)

Back