Etk??

Status
How exactly does a hit work in a world where people respawn? Does the reward apply everytime someone kills me?

If so, can I kill myself and claim it?

now that hillarious.... ok everybody line up at revival.. I want my 100 peds first :cool:

Oh my. Let my help you, little girl. Correctly written, your response should have been:

(First sentence ommitted because I am having trouble translating it into English)

You should take up fiction writing. Nothing of the sort was said. You're just as good at lying as you are writing fiction material. Is your life that boring that you have to go around harassing young women.

There... now maybe you can pass fourth grade English.

In response to someone else who asked what I have been doing with my EU life for 5 years... Nothing. I started playing when I was in college. Then I got married and had some kids. I just recently picked it up again at the beginning of February.

By the way Katrina, if nothing of the sort was said, then how would you know that I was talking about you? Your name was not mentioned anywhere.

Write a support ticket or shut up. Tell your wife to start fulfilling her wedding vows cuz you got way too much time.

maybe next time you post a thread like this it might be useful to hit screen print button in game to get a chat copy.

I agree . Im not sure why I became his target, but its rather annoying.
A Mouse and distance and eveyones a hero, and if thats not enough he cant even find a man to fight with.

now that hillarious.... ok everybody line up at revival.. I want my 100 peds first :cool:

I should line up with ya loots bad this VU sucks :D.

I agree . Im not sure why I became his target, but its rather annoying.

I see he mentioned your soc, but not you..... at all :scratch2: :scratch2: :scratch2:

Ah well.... May the both of you get a big fat satisfying HOF and put this all behind you. I sincerely mean that.

Life is too short, lets enjoys whats left of it. :dance:

what :O she has to have a problem of some sort...

For the life of me I dont understand why you spent actual time to say that.
Its almost as important as the original post.
For that matter why em i even responding .

Shouldnt you be making Knuckle kids.

OK, please keep personal arguments off the public forum.

As per Rule 2.3, :locked:

Status
Back