EU Avatar Before & After Contest

Way too much negativity in the air.

Right not that that's sorted out.

Loren not aimed directly and/or specifically just at you, been meaning to post something of the like for a while.

We were all going to(ReAD: Forced) recreate our avatars with their new tool. So yes we had little or no extra overhead in just put before and after in an image and sending them in.
I actually entered as it's really the first and only EU event I stand an equal chance of possibly winning.
But, I can imagine it's not just as simple for them. They have to look at 100s/1000s of screenshots of various avatars and try to make an objective decision. Yes, I know this is also not that hard.
But given all the other issues they have, bigger than 'my avatar looks bestestestest!!!!1', I don't mind waiting.

It's not that we don't care. We acknowledge more important things... :p

Pre-Existing Bugz.
Bugs in development.
CP event.
New Estate.
etc
etc

Yeah lets not care about anything anymore .. it was a free event for all to take part only to take a small part of your life away...so dont question the results they have every right to take a year if they wish.. or even if they can be botherd to check all the entries I mean what is wrong with you players??... infact lets just forget about this event even happend as Magyar does not care! :laugh:

If you want to base your actions solely on my opinion, great. I mean, at least I am not so petty as to complain about free stuff.

theres an old saying: Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah, you may be getting wares that could be better, but what is better than free?

I just wanna win. :)

//Dee

Yeah lets not care about anything anymore .. it was a free event for all to take part only to take a small part of your life away...so dont question the results they have every right to take a year if they wish.. or even if they can be botherd to check all the entries I mean what is wrong with you players??... infact lets just forget about this event even happend as Magyar does not care! :laugh:

If you want to base your actions solely on my opinion, great. I mean, at least I am not so petty as to complain about free stuff.

theres an old saying: Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah, you may be getting wares that could be better, but what is better than free?

Ok, I am going to off on a limb and comment on what I think Loren was getting at. Granted it was a Free event and it took next to nothing to participate in it. And yes there are bigger issues to deal with. But the fact still remains that they held a contest and gave a deadline to enter. I don't think it is un-realistic to expect them to announce a winner in a realistic amount of time. But we players have been conditioned to wait months, years for things that now we just accept it as being acceptable. :scratch2:

Ok, I am going to off on a limb and comment on what I think Loren was getting at. Granted it was a Free event and it took next to nothing to participate in it. And yes there are bigger issues to deal with. But the fact still remains that they held a contest and gave a deadline to enter. I don't think it is un-realistic to expect them to announce a winner in a realistic amount of time. But we players have been conditioned to wait months, years for things that now we just accept it as being acceptable. :scratch2:

This is true. Here's what I was getting at though. I probably didnt illustrate it clearly. We are making a scene about free stuff. We make a scene about alot of things MA does.

Ever hear the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf?

We spend so much time complaining about everything, when something truly game breaking comes along who is going to hear us? I mean, at this point its just background noise. Like the freeway.

cant find any update on this did it even happen or we still waiting??

cant find any update on this did it even happen or we still waiting??
Yeah I won the whole damn thing! ;) Prizes were updated to a free pathfinder, designed after the original hanger ship, and modified Caramone! They said I could have the Marco gun as well, but I thought that would piss people off. :D So instead I got a Mod modified mod merc! :silly2:

Yeah I won the whole damn thing! ;) Prizes were updated to a free pathfinder, designed after the original hanger ship, and modified Caramone! They said I could have the Marco gun as well, but I thought that would piss people off. :D So instead I got a Mod modified mod merc! :silly2:

Esshh they tell us nothing... you lucky bastardo!! :laugh:

Last edited:
Total piss take at its best! 4 month come on man!! ffs....

It is a before and after contest.....we will be in-between before and after for the next year or two until they finish fixing all the new avatar bugs.:D

At least I look better now then before:laugh:

Mmmmm beacons received now lol
Maybe soon these results as well then ;p

At least I look better now then before:laugh:

Me not !

I did a mistake at my last avatar creation i had. I did use the wrong button, if i left the editor, and now i got a template ava look and have only 2 mm hair !

To bad.., but i have to life with that. (At least, will be fun to meet Zunami to get my nice look back :laugh:)

Back