EU 'Hang'ing?

Vortexy

Elite
Society
Entropia Asia
Vortexy
I experience this since last week. Whenever we hunt, if we open the inventory then the whole game would hang. I called up my brother in another state and he is also experienceing the same thing? :scratch2:

:mad: Is Hanging another word for lagging so bad I cant change weapons or put an amp on my Korss 400? Come On MA get off your lazy Butts and fix this crap :mad:

:mad: Is Hanging another word for lagging so bad I cant change weapons or put an amp on my Korss 400? Come On MA get off your lazy Butts and fix this crap :mad:

:laugh: No..lagging is experienced when you PC does not fulfill some of the requirements (like RAM / graphic card / etc). THis is like hanging... means you cant move or do anything else. OR if you are running, then the avatar keeps running till the sun sets. ;)

Same for me, after opening inventory. I read another post where someone wrote that focus is transfered to inventory so u have to rightklick on the screen (outside inventory). This works for me, but usually the tool i have equipped gets used (drop bomb,shoot etc) so instead i use to klick in the chat and just press enter without typing anything. :)
Think this is the same problem ase you have ;) if not, just ignore me :laugh:

Hope it helps :), and plz lemme know how it goes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmm, strange. I dont get this when doing that, but I get It when I first come on the game. I have several 5 seconds spouts of hanging, for about 2 mins.

Very annoying when you CTD in the middle of a team hunt, and relog but can barely shoot anything for a few minutes. All since the last VU.

Yeh, it happens to me several times all day when i log on, hope it gets solved :confused:

My game is hanging when I exit, I get a black screen and I cannot alt+tab out, I can ctrl+alt+delete and see task manager is open because the cursor changes but I cannot see it to do anything like end the process, I have to restart my computer using the button on my case.

Another thing, I have a Logitech G11 keyboard and my media (next song, play/pause, etc) keys will not work with Winamp while I am playing Entropia, if I alt+tab out and then press them they will work. This has all started today :rolleyes:

This is really annoying.

Usually when this happens to me I click inside of the chat box but don't type anything and just push enter and then you can remove it

My game is hanging when I exit, I get a black screen and I cannot alt+tab out, I can ctrl+alt+delete and see task manager is open because the cursor changes but I cannot see it to do anything like end the process, I have to restart my computer using the button on my case.

Another thing, I have a Logitech G11 keyboard and my media (next song, play/pause, etc) keys will not work with Winamp while I am playing Entropia, if I alt+tab out and then press them they will work. This has all started today :rolleyes:

This is really annoying.

Every time I die the game hangs and I have to do ctrl+alt+del, god it ruins the game...maybe it's because im running vista???:confused::confused:

Back