eu online?

I was playing the new VU at my house and now im at a friends house and it doesn't work, the most obvious difference between the two computers is mine is XP and this one is Vista.

I was playing the new VU at my house and now im at a friends house and it doesn't work, the most obvious difference between the two computers is mine is XP and this one is Vista.

Mine also is XP... do you have the same ISP as your friend?

yup we both have the same provider.

We're still waiting MA! (10 more globals since I last reported.)

I don't have the App Filter either.

ah this is unfair, im drunk and want to shoot at Calipsian wildlife.

I finally ate my pride and submitted a support case.

Save a nice HoF for me, MA!

[EDIT:] A real nice HoF, please. I wouldn't complain if you gave me an ATH :).

Tip

For those of you who cannot connect, do the following:

1. In your browser, go to the following link

ftp://ClientLoader:clientloader@217.118.212.194/ClientLoader.exetmp

2. Download this file into your Entropia folder

3. Rename the older ClientLoader.exe something like ClientLoader_.exe

4. Rename ClientLoader.exetmp into ClientLoader.exe

5. Run ClientLoader once again

Regards :)

Last edited:
is this legit?

I think yes, this is what you actually do in auto mode when running ClientLoader under the normal circumstances

Last edited:
i dunno, but i hope so because i have the same problem...anyone tried it yet? im not willing to be a guiney pig :confused:

Is it possible that those who are able to log in are grabbing up loots like crazy and those of us who cannot get in will be paying decay for a month to balance the books??

Well, and sure!!! we don't mind paying for the loots we don't get to share in. Not. :rolleyes:

[EDIT:] GRATZ to all the people on the ticker below getting UBER loots! Enjoy them! :(

Wow! A 1000ped minimum uber loot every 7 minutes or so according to the ticker. Good thing I hate peds... :mad:

I think its more of time when people dl there updates because my ex did it at a certain time like 17:00 central time and got the updates and is in now but I can't do it right now and it sucks

The fix suggested appears to work, connected and patching now. Cheers Q.

Digz

seems to be that

For those of you who cannot connect, do the following:

1. In your browser, go to the following link

ftp://ClientLoader:clientloader@217.118.212.194/ClientLoader.exetmp

2. Download this file into you Entropia folder

3. Rename the older ClientLoader.exe something like ClientLoader_.exe

4. Rename ClientLoader.exetmp into ClientLoader.exe

5. Run it once again

Regards :)

Tip2
You might need to download Entropia.exe separately too:

ftp://ClientLoader:clientloader@217....4/Entropia.exe

Just don't forget to rename/delete the older file...

Thx a lot Questor, that seems to be working, at least it's updating when launching the new clientloader....
hehe new login screen woot....
hehe logged in :yay:

Lez. :wtg

Edit: hehe faster! ;)

I'm in Canada with Shaw I cant access EU with the client or ping the servers.

ok mine still doesnt work after it updates and then i click launch screen flickers and opens notta

also I tried Questors way and just won't work for me :(

I tried uninstalling totally for a clean install..... BIG MISTAKE - i can't download the client at all. What a clusterf*%k.:laugh:

something's happenin'

w000t, tried what u suggested with the downloading of new CL tmp file and something is actually happening :D let's hope it works

ok mine still doesnt work after it updates and then i click launch screen flickers and opens notta

That's strange... but I think there is another problem with it... I only tried to solve the connection issue. Try to reboot.

I tried uninstalling totally for a clean install..... BIG MISTAKE - i can't download the client at all. What a clusterf*%k.:laugh:

ya same here, before i checked ef doh :( maybe I'll get my ex to burn a copy for me and bring it in tomorrow if things don't change :(

That's strange... but I think there is another problem with it... I only tried to solve the connection issue. Try to reboot.

yeah screen flickers for 1 tim like 10th of a sec i seen yellow and thats it im reboot brb

still not working screen flickers yellow and sometimes i get alert red x in small box and then it closes

Okay - [after backing up registry] I am past the ToU acceptance window (which contained blank white space... talk about signing a blank document sheesh!) and it is now downloading updates... I'll update y'all...

i got all 3 check marks there no problems but when i hit launch i get nothing well thanks for gtetting me this far atleast

still not working screen flickers yellow and sometimes i get alert red x in small box and then it closes

sorry... I'm afraid I can't help you with that... There is apparently something with video system. I would suggest you to set all video settings to minimum in CL options and try once again...

YESSSSSS!! I'm In!! Thanks!! Will rep you later -- promise!

Note To EF: Please sticky this solution!!!

Back