Question: EU servers down thread nr. 1?

down for me too...I think I`ll wait it out, ;)

and again... wth?

I remember this sort of stuff from a place where I used to work. The network would go down for 10 minutes, then come up again. Then tehy would take it down to bring it back up properly. We always used to take a tea break then.

God f*** damm it :mad:
Hope its quick

guess it takes some time to upload my ath for today ;)

Didn't see any bitching here. It is "nice" to know that others have teh same problem, that way I do not have to investigate if there is a problem with my PC. Incidentally, it went down at 14:30 Swedish time, a time when MA often "do something".

you don't seem to understand the term bitching then as bitching means to Grumble, Complain and yes i do see people bitching :rolleyes:

Ok, now 2nd attempt in trying to stay online :p

i got something like that now: 'internal error detected on ur avatar pls contact support' anybody else got the same ?

EU's ISP problem.

as8218.eu fucked up.

i got something like that now: 'internal error detected on ur avatar pls contact support' anybody else got the same ?

Been getting this more and more often lately. Support asked me if I see a pattern well I guess it's standard now lol

guess it takes some time to upload my ath for today ;)
I think zenct sneaked in and grabbed it while you weren't looking ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/184144-network-problems.html

Network problems
We are currently experiencing network problems. The issue is under investigating and it will hopefully be resolved soon. You might receive the error “Internal error detected on your avatar” while the servers are unavailable. If you receive this message, stay calm and try to log on again a little later; the error should disappear when the servers are available again. You do not have to file a support case unless the error message persists.

Edit: gotta love "Stay calm"

again OFF ?????:mad:

Who wants to play EU anyway ??

Back