EU Store/Museum

kouser007

Mature
Society
Freelancer
Kouser kouser Khan
:rolleyes: It will be great if EU open their own shopping center , i mean the item they give as gift to us can be bought frm their shop. It could be act as museum :wtg: also so the rare item can be checked ( not for sold ) frm their shop. The item they will drop or already dropped can be seen frm tht store/mesuem. :yay:

Great idea +rep I would like to see some of the items that are real rare on display.

Last edited:
Entropedia: Main

I didn't really understand your post, but that has listings of all items.

Last edited:
we have an Art gallery in New Oxford, one of the building should/could be a Museum, with pics of the old days.

we have an Art gallery in New Oxford, one of the building should/could be a Museum, with pics of the old days.

and exhibitions of old armor and items? :rolleyes:

yep, would be a greate idea to have a spot where u can see some old time screenies as well. so new players (as me) would get a better impression of those glory days in the past when first settlers arrived on calypso... and after a visit to the museeum u just pass the souvenir-shop to bring some gift's for certain soc members... :laugh:

Transfer to the wishlist please mods?

Anyhow, not bad idea to have a ingame Museum :)

My idea is to have a small house in PA that will act as EU shop and musuem. 1) The gift item EU give to the colonist can be bought from here. 2) It will also act as museum so ppl can see the rare full set armour or rare weapon from here and all othr rare stone , item will be displayed just like museum .

Last edited:
No!

If every given gift is available at a MA Shop, this will kill the actual markups on items that where gifts years ago.

Well , lots of item in EU for thinking markup :D , atleast spare the item that MA give all the colonist as gift :ahh: From "the calypso post Xmas edition" issue #7 , i see 21 item :) , can we spare this item ? :) it just my opinion :) . Well atleast we can have a EU museum. Forget about selling things/ EU Shopping store as many colonist have their own shop and many colonist also worry about markup of the gift item. :ahh:

A museum.

Hey feel free, build one.

Buy an appartment, aquire all this items that ever have been given as a gift by MA (you surely will find some people that are willing to sell it).

Put all this items in your apparment.

Start a thread concerning the new christmas gift museum.

Voila we have it !!!

P.S.: Don´t forget to buy two manequin pads (male/female) for the santa clothes ;)

Well , lots of item in EU for thinking markup :D , atleast spare the item that MA give all the colonist as gift :ahh: From "the calypso post Xmas edition" issue #7 , i see 21 item :) , can we spare this item ? :) it just my opinion :) . Well atleast we can have a EU museum. Forget about selling things/ EU Shopping store as many colonist have their own shop and many colonist also worry about markup of the gift item. :ahh:

Oooo.... a refreance too The Calypso Post, very good :yay:

Download your copy of the lates Calypso Post here: Clicky

Visit the thread conserning the Xmas Edition here

A museum.

Hey feel free, build one.

Buy an appartment, aquire all this items that ever have been given as a gift by MA (you surely will find some people that are willing to sell it).

Put all this items in your apparment.

Start a thread concerning the new christmas gift museum.

Voila we have it !!!

P.S.: Don´t forget to buy two manequin pads (male/female) for the santa clothes ;)

:ahh: I thnk u misunderstand my thread :ahh: , Its EU museum :ahh: build by MA ,:laugh: not by colonist . And this thread was to see what othr colonist and MA think about it :ahh: , well atleast i got ur opinion :ahh: ty for it .:wtg:

:D gratz ( ATH HOF ) to all the people who likes my idea and write a comments on my post :) :wtg:

hey good idea i would definatly visit it

Back