Eudoria or Treasue Island?

flashy88

Hatchling
Sorry if i misspelled the words, cant remember well what is the name of the two islands. But you get the idea.

I been Drilling and Mining on both islands. But after the last update it seems that Eudoria has lost alot of hofs. Agree?

Which island do you think are the best to mine at? plz dont give up cords (if you dont want to) But its more fun to find on your own :) even if it costs ya 500 peds :p P.S Do you use Drilling or Mining? Or maybe Both :)

i think u mean amethera and eudoria am i right?

well most hofs and global are from eudoria

Most of the BIG hofs are from Amethera, I think. :)

While many of the Mega HoFs have been on Amethera, there have been a number on Eudoria as well.

In my opinion, and seemingly supported by many posts here on the forums where people show the location, there is no more tendency to Global/HoF on one continent over another. I've seen Drill Towers on Eudoria as well as Amethera.

Go out and mine wherever you feel you would want to try. Of you were to do a search here on the forums you'd find several posts where people have actually shown some of the locations of fields that have been known to produce deposits. Some of them very nice deposits too.

Good luck!

I prefer Eudoria, i dont like amethera at all.. to many colours ^^

The other day I got 3 globals... 1 mining and 1 en on amertha, and 1 en on eudoria.

no globals since then tho :(

well, Ghandi, u know what they say... too much of anything could get u sick :tongue2:

I agree with Trakkur.
But on the other hand when I'm running around on Amethera I often get stuck at Outposts surrounded by Atrox and Thorifoid. And then I need 1 week to escape :laugh:
That's why I personally prefer Eudoria.

(No problems for ubers, of course) :silly2:

Usually Eudoria just because the terrain is alot better for me :p Amethera is alright at times but claims seem to be spaced alot further apart on it, at least for me :O

Back