EUWBC 2012: Draw, Results and Schedule

We had a great evening with 3 interesting matches. The result Adam Nebu Jackyll 1 - 8 AL Aca Killmore wouldn't say it but Al won the Middleweight finals after a very very close fight!

Congratz to Adam Nebu Jackyll to be the 2012 Middleweight Champion!

You got that wrong mate ;)

Gratz to Al for a very good fight.

Reactions: Rag
You got that wrong mate ;)

Gratz to Al for a very good fight.

Oops :D small correction ^^ it was a great fight from you too :)

Congratulations AL, got the winner photo for the last EUWBC article at MSM, and that will be published after the winner of the Heavyweight Division Finals between "Sound" and "Luckycharm" is determined.

Today's matches were edge of your seat and exciting, you all did a great job and made it really worth coming out and witnessing the action. You also made my live broadcasting a bit more animated. :laugh:

I really love this event. :yay:

And the last match for EUWBC 2012, the Heavyweight finals is scheduled!

Sunday 16 December 17:00
Therya Sound Tallin - Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand

Just a reminder that we have the Heavyweight Finals tonight at 17:00 :boxer:

Just a reminder that we have the Heavyweight Finals tonight at 17:00 :boxer:

I'll be there, and I already have it listed on my "Daily HEADS UP" at MSM. :yay:

Congratulations to "Gallyon Luckycharm Sunstrand" for the win and becoming the EUWBC 2012 Heavyweight Champ ... as soon as I can get with my graphics guy, I'll be pulling together the final article at MSM.

I have to tell you though, that Sound really put up a good fight, and the two of them had us holding our breath a few times for sure. Some of these matches are real edge of your seat moments.

Super job, both of you. :yay:

Congratulations to "Gallyon Luckycharm Sunstrand" for the win and becoming the EUWBC 2012 Heavyweight Champ ... as soon as I can get with my graphics guy, I'll be pulling together the final article at MSM.

I have to tell you though, that Sound really put up a good fight, and the two of them had us holding our breath a few times for sure. Some of these matches are real edge of your seat moments.

Super job, both of you. :yay:

I couldn't have said it better ;)

Gratz to Gallyon Luckycharm Sunstrand for being the EUWBC 2012 Heavyweight Champion!

And gratz to Therya Sound Tallin for a very good fight, just like last week we had a very interesting final :D

I would also like to thank the people who registered for the Flyweight, Lightweight and Welterweight class who couldn't participate. I hope we can attract more people in the future so we have 5 full chamionships again :)

Back