Evening the hit and dmg professions, worth it ?

Kamarkos Danix

Prowler
Society
UTOPIA
Kamarkos Danix Caetano
Hi everyone, i have a little dillemma. What is best ? Ignoring the gap between Ranged Laser Dmg and Laser Sniper Hit and skill Laser Carabine; or skilling pistol to even up the dmg ?

My professions levels are relativly low

proferssion.jpg

I have enough dmg skill to have SIB on the Breer P3a, but no Hit.

And another question.

If i exclusivly skill rifle, will there be a time where i can't fully use the SIB of a gun because of the divergences ?

I think it will even out when you unlock skills.
At lower levels I often tried to even it out, but then came the time when the PED balance was more importent then cosmetics :D
Also SiB is something you should only think about if you want faster skilling and less loot. If you allways use a maxed gun you will use it to it's maximum efficiency, saves you quite some PEDs.

Don't worry about it, just keep going. Using items during the Learning Period is usually a waste of money anyway. Stick to weapons you are maxed on. Skilling another weapon type will only slow you down.

I think it will even out when you unlock skills.
At lower levels I often tried to even it out, but then came the time when the PED balance was more importent then cosmetics :D
Also SiB is something you should only think about if you want faster skilling and less loot. If you allways use a maxed gun you will use it to it's maximum efficiency, saves you quite some PEDs.

Thanks for that info, i don't have that experience to know that happened :)

Don't worry about it, just keep going. Using items during the Learning Period is usually a waste of money anyway. Stick to weapons you are maxed on. Skilling another weapon type will only slow you down.

Yeah you're right, the pistol profession was skilled with rifle anyway. But I need to skill so i'll use unmaxed guns with SIB. I get a lot of skills this way.

Thanks for your output so far

Yeah you're right, the pistol profession was skilled with rifle anyway. But I need to skill so i'll use unmaxed guns with SIB. I get a lot of skills this way.

Cheapest way to get the skills is to chip up, especially with lower levels.
Must have chipped around 10-12k in skills and I think it did not cost me more than roughly 1k PEDs.
If you have maxed the P5 you can take on most mobs ingame (at least lower maturities :D ) and it is one of the cheapest to use.

Cheapest way to get the skills is to chip up, especially with lower levels.
Must have chipped around 10-12k in skills and I think it did not cost me more than roughly 1k PEDs.
If you have maxed the P5 you can take on most mobs ingame (at least lower maturities :D ) and it is one of the cheapest to use.

If i had the PED...

P5a could be the objective :D

Does it take a lot of time to skill Rifle until you max P5a ? :scratch2: Curious.

EDIT: Well i saw that it will take a LONG time, the P5a is maxed @ level 21, so :D :lolup:

SIB is a myth. The reason you get more skills is because you are using a bigger weapon and turning over more PED. You would get the same skills if you were using it maxed, but you would waste much less money.

some many worry way to much bout SIB on guns and stuff i think you are better off waiting till you have maxed the gun before you use it then you are getting the max out of that gun and not wasting as much ped on all the miss hits that you get on the SIB of the gun.

you could have asked in soc chat :D
don't worry,
It'll take a while to unlock some more skills but they will get your professions even
the biggest gap you'll notice is when you unlock a new hit profession, but the it'll get more even when you get a damage one
Just shut your mouth and keep hunting :D :sniper:

Back