Event: Dude Where is My Pokemon!

LDS

Dominant
Society
Art of War
Jill Lady Death Strike Valentine
Hello everybody.

AoW and DD are throwing 2 nice events for the public this weekend, and we hope all of u will enjoy them.:yay:
There will be 2 events this weekend on and Area 7 (Saturday 19th April) and Land Area 8 (Sunday 20th April)

First event: LA7
Mobs: Bristlehogs Old Alpha/Prowlers and some Stalkers
Land tax will be 3,9%

Name: Dude Where is My Pokemon!
Time: This event will start Saturday 19:00 MA time
Rules: 60 Minute Event. Most Loot Wins.
Tickets: There will be 30 tickets available at the claimrod and there will be 8 additional tickets sold by Lady Death Strike and Parker from Art of War Tickets will cost 15 ped
Prices: There will be 600 ped of prizemoney up for grabs
First price: 400 ped (a mix of ped and items!)
Second price: 150 ped
Third price: 50 ped
Details: The coordinates to LA7 Claim are 11370 . 8220 and the closest TP is Omegaton

The Event Managers will be (jill Lady Death Strike Valentine) and (Parker Parker Van Helsing)
for questions and suggestions post here
AoW and DD wish u all the best of luck and we hope to cu there :cheer:

Last edited:
Reactions: jak
Aow_Event_LA7.jpg

What's the ticket price?

Hello everybody.

Tickets: There will be 30 tickets available at the claimrod and there will be 8 additional tickets sold by Lady Death Strike and Parker from Art of War Tickets will cost 15 ped

15 ped;););)

looking forward for this one!

my spelling aint that great so i had alot off editing to do after making the post hehe hope u all will enjoy the event :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The event is rdy for registration now with a good old fashion loot window :)
Make sure u dont miss out GL everyone!!:yay:

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Ohh, guess I like events :D

*bump* and hope to see alot of people there :)

LMAO!! :laugh:

Bristlhogs are kinda like Pokemon!!! :silly2:

late night bump:wtg:

Bring up this post!

Damn, if only i could be there tonight...

Have loads of fun, gals and guys!

Buck.

event starting tonight 19:00 MA time dont miss it!

U get to hunt and have a chance at a nice bonus ;)

Come get some!

Less than 3 hours to go! Very nice prizes for a measly 15 PED entrance fee I must say.

GL to all tonight, I'll be cheering you on :)

Event Starts in 30 min its not to late yet !!! dont miss out !
GL to all that enter

This event was great fun ... up until the point when the loot lag got really bad.

I died shortly after and was unable to revive for about 6 minutes, after which I was kicked from the chat channel and was unable to TP back to the marker. I didnt get any more kills added to my score after that.

Dunno if everyone else had the same problem ( I know some were stuck in the refinder window for a long time).

Grats to Star. :thumbup:

Thanks for a nice event LDS. :wtg:

Thanks for nothing MA. :handjob:

p.s. Was a real pleasure to be sitting atop the leaderboard, for a few minutes, with people like Star in the list. :D

it whas a great event indead apart from the lag mobs disapearing loot lagg peopel getting stuck in refiner and tp chips i am sorry about that altho its not realy my faulth :/

Grats to the winners

1e star
2e Benway
3e Venus

hope u all enjoyed it even tho there where some Server problems and hope to cu on tomorow,s event look it up in the event section

Dude Where is My Hat fungoid event next :)

Back