Event: Dung Hunt Challenge

your shit look cool.....:yay:

No dung there, just went out there to take a look....

Well I've learnt something new from this - dung will stay put for a long time. I was under the impression that it would disappear after a few seconds like fruit. I have had instances when I have seen fruit but it has taken me a few seconds to turn round to get it and it has vanished, maybe I should have stayed still and waited - perhaps it regenerates every minute or something until someone picks it up? Next time someone sees some dung or fruit can the yjust stand looking at it and see if it disappears and then reappears?

Well I've learnt something new from this - dung will stay put for a long time. I was under the impression that it would disappear after a few seconds like fruit. I have had instances when I have seen fruit but it has taken me a few seconds to turn round to get it and it has vanished, maybe I should have stayed still and waited - perhaps it regenerates every minute or something until someone picks it up? Next time someone sees some dung or fruit can the yjust stand looking at it and see if it disappears and then reappears?

I don't know but fruit never disappeared to me earlier. :scratch2:

Looks like someone else picked up the dung, but rest assured that I will return when I find more shit :)

It never disappears as far as I know, you just have to be within range of it. I've on a few occasions had dung/fruit/stones appear and had to leave them before picking them up (mob chasing me, mob killing me, etc) and have pressed p for the coordinates and returned and found it later.

Time for another Dung Hunt Challenge :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Time for another Dung Hunt Challenge :)

Oh!!! Shit!!!

You all have a real chance now - teh master of dung hunting (aka wizz himself) will not compete this time! ;)

Hmm, ok, maybe when it's still there tomorrow.... :laugh:

Consider this a *bump*, and if the lucky finder reports it's found within the next 60 minutes, i'll add another 500 EFD to the price pool!!!

/Edit: Timestamp of my post counts

I love Olegs Poop, Oh and hope I made it in time for that bonus from Wizz

Hmm, well you're one metre off on the latitude but I guess that's close enough :laugh:

500 EFD towards the Angel on the way :)

yay gosh I hope you find more poop, 5000 more piles and ill have a piece of angel armor woot TYTY

Next time ill make sure I take a pic laying on the pile with the correct coordinate to make sure I am not off a meter :)

Quick'n'dirty!

Aye, qualifies, 500 EFD heading your way - don't blame me when everyone will just call you PoopFuzz now ;)

J/k.... sorry... couldn't resist.... the urge was overwhelming :laugh:

HaHa if I win more of these I can see that happening lol

Quick'n'dirty!

Aye, qualifies, 500 EFD heading your way - don't blame me when everyone will just call you PoopFuzz now ;)

J/k.... sorry... couldn't resist.... the urge was overwhelming :laugh:

Fresh Dung!

Holy shit! That's still fresh, warm and smelly - did you see all the flies? :eek:

I can hardly resist - go get it NOW! :D

*bumpz0rz*

Dang it im totally dungtarted lol Got myself in position to photo the dung as my pillow and then silly me picked it up before I took the photo then out of frustration closed the loot window. Oh nohhs I hope I still win efd playing with Olegs Poop.

Dang it im totally dungtarted lol Got myself in position to photo the dung as my pillow and then silly me picked it up before I took the photo then out of frustration closed the loot window. Oh nohhs I hope I still win efd playing with Olegs Poop.

Good enough for me :)

Well done Poopy :D

Yay my poo profits are rolling in woot woot

I'm way too late, but this post reminids me of a few TPs I haven't gotten yet. Shinook was my closest one. Time to start running!

Now I know it works I'm going to try to make a proper event out of it - I'll get back to you when I've worked it out :laugh:
Too bad my PC is broken atm. so cannot log in to join these nuts in dunghunt.

But! You'll need to do this IRL (yes, In Real Life!), now that would be a proper event :)

Too bad my PC is broken atm. so cannot log in to join these nuts in dunghunt.

But! You'll need to do this IRL (yes, In Real Life!), now that would be a proper event :)

IRL? Ha I've got plenty of dung for you every time I walk my dogs. :laugh:

I found some more dung:

It was definitely a Monday.

Hunting... sucked.
Mining... sucked.

So I was browsing the Forum and saw this thread and said to myself 'Hey, here's a good chance to unwind and have a little fun'.

Many (many...) times of being killed by neconu later I make it to the location and ... no poop.

So I decide to take a screenshot to show I at least made it to the location.
Anyway, the first screenshot didn't work so I had to do another. In the meantime I didn't notice that the ingame time and location had scrolled off my chat window. So here is my screenshot of.... no proof.

And while I made it out there and back on my own, I couldn't have made it to the particular spot without a little help from my friends. Thanks, Kate! :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/8/2/7/9/ef_oleg.jpg

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the dung, but I'll give you 500 EFD for effort anyway. I must admit it was a nasty place to be sending dung-hunters - I hope you at least got a few defence skills while you were being killed :laugh:

Thanks! :wtg:

Not so much on the defense skills but I did manage a few new swear words as I revived and ran back towards what shall heretofore be known as ... 'the Spot.' :)

FIND MY DUNG!

here u go mister! ur crap, in a bag! :yay:

Grats Backbone :)

Thanks :wtg: Now dont make a mess again, and tell others to clean! u gave me a lot of work to clean ur mess :silly2:

Back