Event Group

Singular

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Singular
To ensure future events to be filled with fun and varyity I would like to start an Event Group, a group of some 4 to 6 ppl who feel the need to organize events to maximize fun and gameplay in our endevours ingame. All members of this group will have equal say in all projects.

The goal should be to get some sort of continuity going in offering events for the PE community, getting ideas realized and spicing up our PE experience as a whole. But its goals are debatable and subjected to input and critisism of the group.

Interested ava’s should be serious about this and willing to spend time and affort getting events structured and organized. Be dedicated in hosting events in a social structure first, peds issues come on a second place.

The point is to join forces, getting done more, reaching more ppl, getting more different kind of happenings and events going, basicly making PE more interesting from a players point of view.
Also with the new event system coming up we might need some strong group to deal with creating new events.

If your interested let me know.

I am verry interested to work on such a project.

yeah same here pm me with some details or what ever :D very good idea singular

Nice idea. :)

Maybe it could have two level hierarcy like in some community processes irl: actual Event Team and Support Group.

Event Team would be that 4-6 persons who actually make events happen. Support Group would be larger group of players who are interested to suggest, develop and discuss about events. They could also act as a street team for events, offer resources, replace absent Event Team member and so on.

To prevent mess Support Group would only participate discussion and offer support, Event Team would still have the decicion to do what they do and when.

I know that EF/EP already is a bit like that Support Group but I think events might benefit from having a bit smaller and more intense brainstorming instead of big threads. Also surprises cannot be planned on open forums.

Hallo Singular

This is a fine idea.

Youre The MAN :D

I already ran an Event & know the facts how to get those planned including communication between a soc & MA Staff.

Maybe you remember the "1st Sexy Bladefighter Contest. :eureka:

I know from the past you are able to lead a group like this.
Ashame youre not present @ the "Comunity-Page".
I gues your past Eventsite is closed. :mad:

Would you like me in 2 ?
Think about, because i sometimes have real detailed Staffplannings, that not everyone likes to follow. So i could the Man for Human resources & helpful with the Mindfactory ;)

Die Groetjes

Greetz.
Rasta

PS. +Rep for Unike Idea in order for fun in PE ;)

Fun should be alowed alover PE :dunce:

Great Forward Thinking

I would love to be a member of this group! Our society is always planning soc events, like trips to space, mass soc-hunts and Amath-Error TP runs for our newer members ... we even have a "Zychion Citizens" society birthday celebration comeing on the 13'th of August.

I am aware of how important it is to delegate responsibilities through a group to help offset the work load associated with large scale projects, and I know that the postition is a service one. I too am interested in makeing PE more fun for EVERYONE.

Back