Event: HELP Black Hawk Hawk. (Great prices)

Can we keep this thread updated with BH's current location?! Then less down-time in helping out!

Lawl, interesting. If he was real on his previous thread (Something I'm not really sure. Come on people, I want you to make your sarcasm a bit more obvious... :scratch2: ), then I'm willing to give it a try. Fair game that he's warning he doesn't like to be helped. But doing so while being rude on a public forum? Lawl...

Blackhawk is everything I hate about EU, apart from this lame forum that is. If you are reading this post STOP! go play the game.

Blackhawk is everything I hate about EU, apart from this lame forum that is. If you are reading this post STOP! go play the game.

Id love to but the servers are DOWN :mad:

Nice:) I did not much gaming sinds the Mindmark people been bussy with the game. But i sure did have fun with this and the other post:)

Great idea, De Hotte! :D

He asked for it, honestly. If you want to be left alone on the interwebnets, don't go telling people...

AHHHAAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh::laugh::laugh:

LMAO!!!

Really funny :D

HTML:
"fap off!"
PHP:
"fap off!"
Code:
"fap off!"

gratz Mice for your "new discovery" uber word .!

HTML:
"fap off!"

Just dont google image search it with the filter off :eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I told you not to :p

So I'm the only one who thinks it's a sarcastic thread, and that it's most likely a response to a noob badmouthing BH when BH fapped him/her?

It is not... I just went in radar range of him and i got "dont heal me" in general chat :)

Find Black Hawk Team starting Now 1/12 @ boxes

All who are searching for BH, remember to turn off local chat and leave team chat enabled! :laugh:

Finally a event worth taking part in.

Fap Off BH

nice reply to his thread! :lolup:

fun event! hoping to see pics :D

Hiring fapper! 5PEDs an hour! @TP

BTW.
don't use T1, i might sue you for harassment..

[YOUTUBE]lPmbL5G8rJY[/YOUTUBE]

lol, this is just too funny :yay:

:wave: Hi Hawk, my new friend :hug: :)

Spread the love! :yay:
Nice!!! Now for your next quest: go follow him until that little green round button on the bottom-right of your screen turns red; THEN fap him! That would be really cool to see ;).

Great work Una Griph Alconbury!

Youre in the lead of this event! Well done! ;)

/Hotte

Back