Event volunteers.

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley
banneraddz_192096.gif

I have an idea for a new event/quest. If it goes off as I plan it to its going to be something like we have never seen so far in EU, a fantastic adventure that is in and out of this world. *hint hint ;)

For now all i need is volunteers from various countries around the world.

It will require very little to no financial input of you own (perhaps a couple of postage +envelopes) and just a little of your time.

If you are interested please send me a PM with your
-Country
-City you are in
-Nearest Major city
-If there are other known players and forum users in your city or nearest capital.

Stay tuned .... this will be epic ;)

Last edited:
Also does anyone have a link to the entropia storyline so far thread sorta thing? Ive done a search but cant seem to find it just the city and mob histories.

I need it to write the story line for my event ;)

I have a shiny rep for the first person to help me :)

Greetings,

I'm not sure whats your idea, but I always liked events with storylines and such.

Between wife and kid, EU and work I dont have that much time left, but willing to help in what I can.

City you are in: Leiria
Nearest Major city: Lisboa
If there are other known players and forum users in your city or nearest capital: At least 3 that I know of, probably much more (i just recently came back)

Maybe you were looking for this:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/the-story-of-calypso/

C´mon, you found this yourself, didn´t you?

+reps as promised :)

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered so far, its looking very promising already. Im still waiting to hear back from the radio shows and see if theyre going to be involved as well as a couple of other key people.

Everything is already falling into place perfectly. Given logistics and such were looking at a launch for this event around mid January :)

Stay tuned, its going to be epic ;)

Sounds epic :wtg:

Staying tuned!

Im coining saturday january 16th as the start date :) Everything should be ready to go by then :)

If anyone is friends with the guys running atrox beach or other atrox land areas if you want to put them in touch with me as well it would be appreciated :)

Of course you've got my Help.

Salix Sol Maximus
New Zealand
Auckland
I'm sure there are loads of others in Auckland, as it holds over a quarter of the population. :p

Still need more volunteers, so another bump ;)

story line, puzzles and quests are still being worked out so if you want your city to be part of it the sooner you volunteer the better.

a PM has been sent your way.

Am in

Message Sent to you.

Mon.

Thanks for the input guys.

I sitll need to get in contact with an atrox LA owner and whoever it is that runs Atlas haven radio show on saturdays.

Cheers

Addz

By the way all volunteers will automactically recieve ful points for the real worls pickup sections ofthe quest ;)

Since i doubt that anyone will travel the globe to pickup all the parcels in person this could be your only chance to score maximum points ;)

It would depend on what time on a Saturday that you were looking for an atlas haven radio dj. I myself do the 1500-1800 time slot on Saturdays. But there are other Saturday dj's of course :)

-Country Australia
-City Newcastle
-Nearest Major Sydney /Newcastle
-Demographic for EU : Plenty
I'll help as much as I can depending upon proposal.
PC/Entropia could be assisting a little with some miniature hoggies and Trox :)

Cheers Xaphalapoid:D

City you are in: Pretty much out in the forrest, but.....
Nearest Major city: Uppsala
If there are other known players and forum users in your city or nearest capital: Its up to them to write here :)

City you are in: Wiesbaden
Nearest Major city: Frankfurt
Don't know other players from here

Good to see more incomming :) Those needed should be contacted near the end of this week :)

Bumpity bump :yay:

City: Vancouver, WA
Nearest major city: Portland, OR
Seen plenty with OR in their tags on EF, imagine there are more :)

Heya mate, As busy as i am, i'll still give you a hand mate,

Steven Madchick na,
Aussie,
Melbourne,
Ummmmm at least 10 ppl,

Heya mate, As busy as i am, i'll still give you a hand mate,

Steven Madchick na,
Aussie,
Melbourne,
Ummmmm at least 10 ppl,

I apreciate the volunteer work ;) But ill be doing the melbourne stint myself :p your welcome to go look for the clues once theyre hidden though ;) I promist my one wil be good ;)

free bump

hope you got all the support you need to do this

city : lyon

2 peeps but they ain't playing anymore ;)

Its looking pretty good so far :)

heaps of volunteers and people doing various stuff :) its gonna be sweet :)

No clue whats up, but I get the feeling I don't want to miss it..

Wildman
Columbus, Georgia
USA

-Country Czech. rep
-City you are in Ostrava
-Nearest Major city Ostrava
-If there are other known players and forum users in your city or nearest capital. 15+ but mostly inactives ones 3 actives

We have a banner now too :)

banneraddz_192096.gif

Huge thanks to baradur for helping out with this :)

Last edited:
Back