Help: Eviscerator Spawn wanted. Paying Peds.

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
I want an eviscerator spawn that is huntable for the Iron Challenge. There are currently three spots (that I know of) where eviscerators spawn and they are all completely rubbish (thank FPC for that wonderful mission design). Big mobs are not an issue (i can kill 10s) but kill-rate is.

Known spawn points:

Caldera South-East East Scylla

Junk mobs (Hiryuu), thin spawn. Hills.

Eastern Edge of Phoenix Crater

Junk mobs (Droka, Spider bomber -.-, Harbinger, Warriors), thin spawn.

S Emerald Lakes LA
Junk Mobs (TRooper, Warrior), thin spawn.

How you can make peds:

Find me a spawn I can hunt 100/hr or more (as fast as I hunt trox).

If you keep the discovery a secret, you get double when I finish the eviscerator challenge.

Bonus points awarded for the less gd's I see at the spawn

Prize ranges from 50-500peds (subject to doubling and bonuses). Initial finder's fee paid upfront.

NB: This forum post is not a signed contract

hmm dunno I just made my 100 mission in the volcano... I mean ofc there is some Hiryuu but then again those which fly high don't aggro you so I didn't have problems there. With ML35+dante I allways had an evis to shoot at and as you said high gens are np for you. So I don't see your problem with that spawn. :p

Aren't there small evis on the hills around the volcano crater? :scratch2:

You don't get a kill speed of 100 mob/hour but it's a decent spawn

sadly no eviscs where I remembered seeing bots, even smaller number of regular bots since I was there last so no tip and probably there is no other spawn...
not the only mission mob that have poor spawn either or mixed crappy ones...

Aren't there small evis on the hills around the volcano crater? :scratch2:

You don't get a kill speed of 100 mob/hour but it's a decent spawn

i don't like running up and down all those hills, and the respawn sucks, have to tp every 3-5 min

Use a ship to move around. Keep the ship respawned if there are hills around since it will be very hard to find a flat spot to spawn it.

When did you last go to the crater? I find it much better now since the respawn rate was increased. I can do 100 in 90 minutes using the Mina, if I go hard at it, so it shouldn't be a problem to do 100/hour with a more powerful weapon.

The Hiryuu are annoying but at least you get mission points for those too.

It remains the best Eviscerator place afaik.

If you use blp weapon they will come to you from other gds too.
If you are usin any other weapon then get used to run arround and find them lol.
Yes crater is full of gds.

Use p5a to kill them slower then you have plenty of spawn :cool:

Sry to HJ, what is a gd?

Sry to HJ, what is a gd?

Green dot (another avatar).

---

Immortal, not all missions are easy. You've gotten spoiled by trox spawns I think. :yup:

Thanks, been bugging me for awhile.

Back