Selling: Ewe Lc-100 Frontier (uL) tier 5.0

I bid 5.4k Not worth more in this unsure market we have atm. Please let me know if you accept asap. My laser damage is just about ready for this gun and I want to pick one of these up asap so I can dump my xent tech 3 and I am awaiting responses from other sellers of the ewe as well.First reply is the one I buy.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
TS

PS yea phuk those resellers! POS's . Only thing worse than the retradera is the damn auction snipers who extort you to allow auction to end. MA should do something on this reseller trashheads!

Guess I'll bid 5.5k for this one then

*UPTADE*
taking into consideration that last week a tier 2 was sold last week for 5.5k and that one of the recent bidders (if he wants he can confirm) purchased a tier 3 yesterday for 6k, this auction thread will be held like this:

SB: 7k
BO: 9.5k

1. For every week that the auction will go on, i will lower the BO by 100peds.
2. The "real" auction will start once someone will place a bid equal or above the SB, and anyone else who wants to overbid they will have 5days to overbid: in case no one will overbid within the 5 days period the gun will go to the highest bidder, if anyone will overbid the 5days period will reset, and so on.

*UPTADE*
taking into consideration that last week a tier 2 was sold last week for 5.5k and that one of the recent bidders (if he wants he can confirm) purchased a tier 3 yesterday for 6k, this auction thread will be held like this:

Aye, I can confirm that I bought a tier 3.5 for tt+6k last night.

Good luck with the sale mate.

*UPTADE*

1. For every week that the auction will go on, i will lower the BO by 100peds.
2. The "real" auction will start once someone will place a bid equal or above the SB, and anyone else who wants to overbid they will have 5days to overbid: in case no one will overbid within the 5 days period the gun will go to the highest bidder, if anyone will overbid the 5days period will reset, and so on.

Good info , thats the way to do it ! :thumbup:

want to use it to skill up,i offer tt + 6k

i offer tt + 6k, although it below SB,but recently it's hightest bid now,lol

i offer tt + 6k, although it below SB,but recently it's hightest bid now,lol

I offered him 6.5k and he didn't accept, so doubt he will accept your offer. :)

so, i offer tt+6.6k now my bid exceed yours...:cool::cool::cool:

i offer tt + 6.6k

i offer tt + 6.6k

Lol don't get me wrong I'm on your side, so I hope u get it for 6.6k. I already bought one from another player.

Last edited:
I nearly forgotten the other function of forum , i can post a thread in Buying Block...
ty

as i said, now that some1 hit the SB, the counter of the 5 days for overbidding has started.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
yahoo!
plz login game and contract with me。
i v send u a add friend request...

Back