EWE LC-100 Frontier unL

I would pay around 3k for it, and i use the L version regualrly.

I would pay around 3k for it, and i use the L version regualrly.

With 3k you don't even get one hl6 at tt price! Plus, the eco this gun have even with damage enhancers and his speed of fire...

(104ped ESI on loot)

Having great time with this gun as you can see. ;)

As I said before:

...Had the time to use it a bit more last night and by my comparisons I think this gun can go from a min of 5k up to 8k PED.

With 3k you don't even get one hl6 at tt price! Plus, the eco this gun have even with damage enhancers and his speed of fire...

(104ped ESI on loot)

Having great time with this gun as you can see. ;)

As I said before:

I differ between peds spent on MU and peds transformed into tt i still get to be the owner off.

Dont try to calc the tt of hl6 into you MU....and since HL6 sell for around 1-2k MU depending on tiers +3k is what i think this gun is worth.

I dont think im that far off with my estimate.

Adding that +3k is what i would pay ( this is a PC ) thread after all , but given the mentality of ppl maybe you will get 5k , as we saw with the smuggler guns from ARK where ppl only looked at total peds rather than actual Markup on the item.

Do not take other high TT SIB into your MU.

MA cocked up big time on these, so your gun can not be sold on TTand MU of others.

This gun is nice, but I image we will see many other great UL Sub guns in the next few months.

Taking that and the risk involved I would say this is worth +2.5K

Due to the LOW Sib level
Damage traps you between mobs (to high for some, to low for the next ones up)
Nice gun to have for messing around with nothing to serious though

Last edited:
Isis LR41 - min tt (3664) +4 k PED +/-, 7664 PED total (lower DPS and lower eco but more 5,5 m range)*

Isis LR48 - min tt (4456) +7.5 k PED +/-, 11956 PED total (4.84 more DPS but worst eco, same range)*

*all comparisons done with A105

Assuming that Calypso team will not drop 100 more weapons of this kind and by what we saw on Arkadia that only a few smugglers droped for each type, where the law-202 smuggler (with a min tt of 600ped) have worst eco and less DPS.

Comparing this LC-100 with the LR41 for example I can say that his real value is min 5k PED on my humble opinion, even at 5k BO for the LC-100 you still have left 2700 PED for ammo, not to say that with LC-100 you have a better eco and better DPS!

Am I comparing aplles with oranges? I don't think so, all these guns are laser rifle SIB unL.
If so, please tell me where I can buy a unL SIB weapon better than the LR41 unL for 5k BO, because I play for almost 5 years now and never found any for that low price.

About some reviews on this thread of course the possible buyers will always give a much lower evaluation!

Have said! Thank you!

About some reviews on this thread of course the possible buyers will always give a much lower evaluation!

Have said! Thank you!

What about possible sellers then?

5k for lr41 seems way steep and don't mod lr32s go for 3-4k? More dps and mu there right?

On phone so can't double check what I just said ^^ but I kinda remember seeing lr41s for less then 3k and that was 1-2 years ago

5k for lr41 seems way steep and don't mod lr32s go for 3-4k? More dps and mu there right?

On phone so can't double check what I just said ^^ but I kinda remember seeing lr41s for less then 3k and that was 1-2 years ago

All the LR32 unL (adj/imp/mod) and the LR41 unL have worst DPS after amp. added... and only the mod. LR32 unL have better eco!

and the 54 attacks of this one make it a bit better when fighting regen mobs...

The gun is only worth what one is willing to pay for it. It's a different market today. It's not the other way around like it used to be when sellers set the price. Now buyers set the price.

I would also be willing to pay 3-4K.

TJ:bandit:

great weapon for it's lvl. have used plenty of them, super eco too. not sure it's worth even +3k, this would be your finisher when you skill up to better lvl's to hunt bigger mob, or will end up selling back at a loss in year or so after MA introduces more weapons

your making an argument for the high mu you think it's worth, yes he's making an argument. you practically found the gun and don't even want it, 2 ppl already made more than fair offers, just sell it

great weapon for it's lvl. have used plenty of them, super eco too. not sure it's worth even +3k, this would be your finisher when you skill up to better lvl's to hunt bigger mob, or will end up selling back at a loss in year or so after MA introduces more weapons

your making an argument for the high mu you think it's worth, yes he's making an argument. you practically found the gun and don't even want it, 2 ppl already made more than fair offers, just sell it

So I can tell you that this "finisher" with A105 and tier I damage enh. (currently at tier 1.6) was all I needed today to progress 100 more kills on the neconu mission for example. Using gremlin+5b... That's why I won't sell it for now, a lot of missions that I can finish with super eco!

2-4k for this small gun, to many off that kind off dps at this moment to have a higher value. Low tt or high TT dont realy matter. It's the mid level guns that will have a nice value, not the small one.
If you can get 4k+ now, take it.. in a year this will be 2k or less...
dps have a higher value then eco, been o for some years now.

Isis LR41 - min tt (3664) +4 k PED +/-, 7664 PED total (lower DPS and lower eco but more 5,5 m range)*

Isis LR48 - min tt (4456) +7.5 k PED +/-, 11956 PED total (4.84 more DPS but worst eco, same range)*

*all comparisons done with A105

Assuming that Calypso team will not drop 100 more weapons of this kind and by what we saw on Arkadia that only a few smugglers droped for each type, where the law-202 smuggler (with a min tt of 600ped) have worst eco and less DPS.

Comparing this LC-100 with the LR41 for example I can say that his real value is min 5k PED on my humble opinion, even at 5k BO for the LC-100 you still have left 2700 PED for ammo, not to say that with LC-100 you have a better eco and better DPS!

Am I comparing aplles with oranges? I don't think so, all these guns are laser rifle SIB unL.
If so, please tell me where I can buy a unL SIB weapon better than the LR41 unL for 5k BO, because I play for almost 5 years now and never found any for that low price.

Have said! Thank you!

Your gun does low damage per shot at not the most super eco.
This is where you can use amps to your advantage to get that eco up a lot.

Now you take as example an A105 for your amp. You should consider an A204 in fact. The gun can handle it.

Recently an ul AL21 sold (2 days ago or so?) for at least TT+7k (and the minimum TT is just below 5k).

How about comparing your gun with that one slapping on an A204?

Compare it to the LR48 with A204 you got only 2.3 dps difference btw.

Checking entropedia on stuff not (L) while maxed at your skill level doing 40+ dps it's #5 most eco weapon on my list when sorting on economy there. It should be #3 even as 2 of the weapons there do not deal 40 dps or more... being the archon sword with only 32.5 dps and the Montgomery Diabolic with 38.4 dps.

Just fyi

Now using a A204:

attachment.php

Dont look that bad to me, still the one with better eco anyway. And his speed make it very confortable when on regen mobs or while changing to the heal device.

About the selling it now for 4k before it don't even worth 2k talk, I will right away open a buying thread because I'm interested to know what weapon unL capable of do ambus and trox I can get for a total of 4k PED. :scratch2:

unLimited SIB laser rifle

Hello.

Have a total of 5k PED to spend and I'm looking for a laser rifle gun unLimited and SIB, capable of kill any low maturity of atrox, p. longu, ambu and neconu.

Post your offer here or send me a pm!

Thanks.

About the selling it now for 4k before it don't even worth 2k talk, I will right away open a buying thread because I'm interested to know what weapon unL capable of do ambus and trox I can get for a total of 4k PED. :scratch2:

Baringer SR37/47/51 , 1-4k
Arch sword +1k
RAW series 303,404,505
SIR series 30 (20??)

those were the ones i came to think of in 10 seconds without even checking entropedia.

note: the +7k AL21 was tier 6.x so the +7k should not in any way be compared to a tier 0 LC-100.

Baringer SR37/47/51 , 1-4k
Arch sword +1k
RAW series 303,404,505
SIR series 30 (20??)

those were the ones i came to think of in 10 seconds without even checking entropedia.

note: the +7k AL21 was tier 6.x so the +7k should not in any way be compared to a tier 0 LC-100.

Baringer? RAW? SIR? I thought those were taggers! plus I want something with more than 26 shots per minute please and relative eco!

Arch sword? how many I would need so I can do a 1k ped run? 10 of them? lolol

Ohh and btw the LC-100 is at 1.6 tier and going up! ;)

Baringer? RAW? SIR? I thought those were taggers! plus I want something with more than 26 shots per minute please and relative eco!

Arch sword? how many I would need so I can do a 1k ped run? 10 of them? lolol

Ohh and btw the LC-100 is at 1.6 tier and going up! ;)

you asked for ul sib weapons that are good enough for trox and ambu.

lc-100 ?? i thought that was a finisher! ;)

The answer is Herman LAW-202 Smuggler.

Last edited:
Fanan, people on this forum are not stupid. Everyone who has seen your PC forum on your EWE that you acquired for +207, knows this thread was setup JUST to find out if anyone would sell an interesting SIB weapon for +5K. You mentioned in a post of yours that you are a BLP GUY anyways...

THIS is how greedy people become: you buy a gun for +207, and wont be happy to let it go for +4-5K and make someone else happy to get an interesting gun for a fair price. NO you want to push it to the max.

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
Fanan, people on this forum are not stupid. Everyone who has seen your PC forum on your EWE that you acquired for +207, knows this thread was setup JUST to find out if anyone would sell an interesting SIB weapon for +5K. You mentioned in a post of yours that you are a BLP GUY anyways...

THIS is how greedy people become: you buy a gun for +207, and wont be happy to let it go for +4-5K and make someone else happy to get an interesting gun for a fair price. NO you want to push it to the max.

{removed}

It's not your business what he acquired the gun for anyways... I'm pretty certain that if he is selling that gun he will get more than +5k for it (if not, fanan, send me a PM) :)

Sorry for the off topic but idkn about laser rifles in that range but you can get a manta K-5 for that price and it does the job and give you way more HP skills :)

Last edited by a moderator:

You need amps to kill atrox and ambu whit that gun ;) And whit A204 that will be ~8-16k more if you will have 1 or 2 amps... so 12k is needed to kill atrox ambu whit the eco and dps from your latest stats.

there is many guns that will be cheaper... :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Fanan View Post
About the selling it now for 4k before it don't even worth 2k talk, I will right away open a buying thread because I'm interested to know what weapon unL capable of do ambus and trox I can get for a total of 4k PED.

This comment seems a bit fishy, but good luck if you are intending to buy a gun.

Edit: Removed as I do not want to troll anymore

Last edited:
So basicly

This is not hard.

The gun is worth what people are willing to pay.

That is between 3-4k.

End of, we have discovered the price of this gun now.

No need to carry this on really.

Yes you want more, but hey i would love to sell my stuff for double the actually worth to, but its not going to happen.

I suggest you keep the gun as I do not believe you will get what you want for it.

And it seems to be bringing you some luck :D

I might have missed this but is Isis HL8 and LR48 unlimted selling for TT nowadays? If not, 3-4k, really?

GeoTrek AL21 Canis Tier 6 was sold some days ago +7K -->around 12 k unuseable PED, but ofc its boostable to nice damage with 6 enhancers :)

I had value that LC-100 here around +5 K

Back