EWE LC-100 Frontier

Ned Flanders

Guardian
So I am getting a LC-100 UL and since I am unsure what it is valued at, I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

We already settled on a price, tt+5k which to me seems like an ok price (the one I am getting is a tier 1). So basically I want to know if I got the short end of the deal.

I remember that in an earlier thread there were discussion about the value of this weapon and most said somewhere between 3-5k.

So please go ahead and give me your educated guesses/estimates on the value of this gun.

EDIT:

Made the deal today, payed tt+5k ped for the weapon.

Tier was 1.4

Remaining tiers:
2) 105
3) 145
4) 146
5) 107
6) 155
7) 94
8) 157
9) 69
10) 70

Good weapon, good tier stats, and a good price I am happy, feel free to use this data for future reference.

Last edited:
Hard to guess atm the introduce a lot that kinda level gun plus cyrene seen to start dropping well is just mine opinion maybe im wrong

+5k for a gun in that dps range but most of all in that eco range seems like a fair price.

+5k for a gun in that dps range but most of all in that eco range seems like a fair price.

Thanks, makes me feel better about the deal. Seemed like a valid investment and if I tier it up to tier 5 or so I can probably use it for at least 2 years or so without feeling that it is holding me back. Basically keep using it until imk2 becomes a valid option (gives me the time to save up for one too)

+5k Seems like a good valuation.

DMG/PEC og range is important for eco gameplay. Your new gun scores on both, and it got "decent" dps so seems like you did a good deal :)

Yup I want one, and 5k is what i would pay.

I have one and for 5k I wont sell it never!

Just a simple math;

at 130% for the LC-100 L, if you use a full TT every day: 365 x 21.9 = 7993 PED

So if you use it hardcore for just a year then you can even sell it at tt and still gain almost 3k ped! :cool:

I'll offer TT+6k thx I am very interested in this gun I posted a thread earlier yesterday about buying one.

Willing to sell my EWE LC-100 Frontier (Tier 4.0 atm, still using it so might be higher at the time of sale)

Asking: tt+10k for it, might go slightly lower, feel free to PM me offers, I might be in a good mood and let it go cheaper (tier 3 went for +8k).

Remaining tiers are:

Tier 5: 107
Tier 6: 155
Tier 7: 94
Tier 8: 157
Tier 9: 69
Tier 10: 70

I am in no rush to sell, so won't answer silly offers and this is not a price check thread so respectfully keep it clean.

I am not quitting reason for sale is upgrade of weapon.

Had it a month paid 5k for it, now you expect to double that price?

Just FYI might wanna edit your PC thread so no one else catches this.

I'll make an honest offer on it of TT+5.25k (to pay for your tiering costs).

I believe its a quite generous and valid offer considering this:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?242068-EWE-LC-100-Frontier

Anyhow go with sell!

04-25-2013, 22:15

So I am getting a LC-100 UL and since I am unsure what it is valued at, I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

We already settled on a price, tt+5k which to me seems like an ok price (the one I am getting is a tier 1). So basically I want to know if I got the short end of the deal.

I remember that in an earlier thread there were discussion about the value of this weapon and most said somewhere between 3-5k.

So please go ahead and give me your educated guesses/estimates on the value of this gun.

EDIT:

Made the deal today, payed tt+5k ped for the weapon.

Tier was 1.4

Remaining tiers:
2) 105
3) 145
4) 146
5) 107
6) 155
7) 94
8) 157
9) 69
10) 70

Good weapon, good tier stats, and a good price I am happy, feel free to use this data for future reference.

Good luck with your sale!

lulz bump :laugh:

Good luck with your sale!

lulz bump :laugh:

I said not a price check thread.

Tier 3 went for+8k so some obviously value it higher than others. I'm not trying to resell it just for profit I am upgrading to another weapon

I said not a price check thread.

Tier 3 went for+8k so some obviously value it higher than others. I'm not trying to resell it just for profit I am upgrading to another weapon

yes and the person who valued it 3k more than everyone else seems to have bought his gun now :)

cheers

ermik

Lol this community can really be harsh, seriously bad rep for trying to sell a weapon for a price that someone doesn't agree with = bad rep. Oh well, I changed it to an auction, since the tier 3 went for +8k I added that as SB and +10k is the BO, auction lasts 7 days from when the SB has been met.

Sorry guys, I am not trying to be greedy, but as I have pointed out this weapon really is great and I would have kept it for prob 2 years or more if it wasn't for the upgrade. L weapons are quite limited and MU kills the eco of those.

Happy bidding

And the one valuing it 5k has sold his gun and not looted another yet.
Just use ingame auction

Lol this community can really be harsh, seriously bad rep for trying to sell a weapon for a price that someone doesn't agree with = bad rep. Oh well, I changed it to an auction, since the tier 3 went for +8k I added that as SB and +10k is the BO, auction lasts 7 days from when the SB has been met.

Sorry guys, I am not trying to be greedy, but as I have pointed out this weapon really is great and I would have kept it for prob 2 years or more if it wasn't for the upgrade. L weapons are quite limited and MU kills the eco of those.

Happy bidding

Yes, it can be a harsh place i agree, and yes it is a nice weapon.

And regarding if MU kills the eco of L, well not entirely since id say thats more up to what you choose to hunt rather than whan weapon you use.

If you hunt a mob that will spend a great deal of time close to you, you will not get the benefit from the gun beeing a rifle, and you could use use a archons sword instead, or a p5a+a106 , or a Igni, or a Project Zero three, or any of the many L alternatives with good eco ( even after MU ) in the 35-40 dps area. ( arch abit lower though but still good enough if you hunt lower mobs ).

You could buy a Igni for maybe 6k ? if i guess abit high. And that would give you even better eco once the mob is close, and before that just land a few L rifle shots into the mob at 2.9xx eco with MU.

In your pricecheck thread i valued your weapon at 5k, wich was what you decided to buy one for, with hesitation from your side since you felt it was still abit uncertain weither or not it was a decent price. ( or why would you ask ? )

Despite this, ive seen weirder things happen on the market than this, so i wouldnt be suprised if you get 8k SB, but i dont think you will since the timing on the market is the worst possible.

Wish you good luck on the sale, and if you were asking what you paid for it, or 6k, id be one of the guys lining up to get it because its a sweet gun if you skill rifle for commando and can live with not tanking regen mobs.

I was one of the people lining up to grab this gun from you.

But I'm out, gl on sale, glad u liked it so much ur selling it :).

I love it, only reason I am selling it is because I have a Ranked HK1750.

Yeah and since the HK1750 seems to have dropped to 10-12k last couple of sales its even more ridiculus to have BO of your old gun at same price of your upgrade :), sorry couldnt help myself to comment the irony.

Yeah and since the HK1750 seems to have dropped to 10-12k last couple of sales its even more ridiculus to have BO of your old gun at same price of your upgrade :), sorry couldnt help myself to comment the irony.

the HK1750 is bugged, ranged will increase and price will go up and my price is 8-10k not 10-12k so stop the bullshit ermik I know you resold a hk1750 for like 5k more than you paid for it, so unless you're interested, stay the fudge away, this isn't a pricecheck thread

Um... it may have slipped but you could resize the pic so you can see number of sales without clicking on it...

Um... it may have slipped but you could resize the pic so you can see number of sales without clicking on it...

Thanks for the tip actually didn't know that. (Wasn't trying to hide the fact that only 1 tier 3 has been sold for 8k).

Dunno why people seem to think I am trying to rob someone, I been honest from the start with the price, lowered it to 8k even since I agreed that 10k was overkill (but seeing as how the tiee 3 sold for 8k I assumed that a tier 4 would be worth that and some extra for the actual tiering that cost about 500ped in tiering mats (that's including the MU)). The 10k price tag was a padding, I never expected to sell for that price, but if I had put it up for 8k I'd get people haggling for even lower price.

And to the person who said change my price check thread, why? I bought the LC-100 untiered for +5k that's no secret and I won't lie about it, I cycled a lot of ped on it and tiered it up to (4.1) atm, it's called market value for a reason, that is price changes based on the demand and the price people are willing to pay. Someone obviously thought it was worth 8k, so why is it so far fetched for me to ask for similar price? (Not to mention I said it is negotiable, without people making idiot offers)

Gotten an offer on the weapon, and most likely this time tomorrow it will have been sold.

the HK1750 is bugged, ranged will increase and price will go up and my price is 8-10k not 10-12k so stop the bullshit ermik I know you resold a hk1750 for like 5k more than you paid for it, so unless you're interested, stay the fudge away, this isn't a pricecheck thread

Correct, i did sell a HK1750, the gun isnt bugged, they just responded to peoples reaction to the short range for a carbine/rifle and said they would look into it, not sure how that is converted to beeing bugged.

And yes, i will stay the fudge away :)

The seller decides what he will sell the gun for. If ppl say this gun should cost so and so much then id say 97% of all the guns should be the exact same price since they are all similar.

Don't know why I got so much bad rep for trying to sell my weapon for what people thought was too much. Isn't it common stratetyg in bartering to always start higher than you expect to sell the weapon for? So that both the seller and buyer reach a price they can agree upon.

FYI for those of you who thought I was greedy. My goal was to get 8k for it since after using it for a month I learned to appreciate it more. I'd prob pay 6k for a and untiered and 8k for tier 4-5 (FYI tiering costs around 100-150 for first tier and seems to double for each level after it).

Anyway I sold mine now (deal will be made after the weekend though). Price tag ended at +7k (as I said, was hoping for 8k, but since the person approaching me with an offer actually was nice and polite about it I was willing to go below my minimum limit; also he seems to appreciate it as much as I do, so I know it will be in good hands.

See I am not a greedy sack of potatos..and beeing nice gets you a long way!

Ned,

I wouldn't worry to much, ppl will always cringe when they see someone making a potential profit through bartering ... even when it can be perceived as excessive.

But seriously, don't worry too much about others as we all compete in an environment which breeds jealousy.

Anyway grats on your sale. 7k is a nice figure for T5

Gz on sale, 7k was closer to what id expect with so many lining up at 6k.

Happy ending i assume?

... (FYI tiering costs around 100-150 for first tier and seems to double for each level after it).

attachment.php

Well these tier values were confirmed and introduced by me... in this case it's around 32ped increment.

Don't know from where you toked your values but please do not invent!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Well these tier values were confirmed and introduced by me... in this case it's around 32ped (cost for tier I) increment.

Don't know from where you toked your values but please do not invent!

lol I was completely wrong there haha, I know why too. I bought more mats than needed (since you never find perfect stacks of what you need). But the MU seems a bit low... oh well thanks for the correction

Back