Discovery: Exceptional Optical Robot Lense

I just looted one of these at Ft. Troy so if you know of two that exist Johnny, you can make it at least 3 now.

What did you loot it from? I didn't see any legionnaires there when I was passing through.. :(

Looted mine

Just looted one east of jason off a Drone gen 3

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

So now we know of 4 of these already. Hmm... MA should give some more info on this...and they should fix that stupid packet loss problem!

Hi and gz, i dont want to sound sceptic but i dont (hope im wrong for your sake) this has nothing to do with the PotE-sets.

Hi and gz, i dont want to sound sceptic but i dont (hope im wrong for your sake) this has nothing to do with the PotE-sets.

:) Read the info closer. MA said that new technology will help protect Callypso and will be exchanged for POE. Now read description of the item. It is clearly connected and exactly like the message. The big question now is what else do we need to get the sets.

Just put them in the auction for 50k ped, see if someones willing to gamble :D

:) Read the info closer. MA said that new technology will help protect Callypso and will be exchanged for POE. Now read description of the item. It is clearly connected and exactly like the message. The big question now is what else do we need to get the sets.

sounds like a lot of speculation i would be willing to bet you it doesnt have much to do with the PoE...

Gratz JohnnyBravo and Bruno Kain buddy and to others who looted it already. It's new technology, we could read and prove it is new and it was looted from invader. I bet invaders already realised they lost one piece of it. Could be that they wont care much now about loss of more of it (don't know how rare and valuable it is for them - we could speculate), but I'm sure next new ones will be harder and harder to retrieve. Be prepared for that.

johnny just remember that last time some ppl due to impatience sold their parts for 5-10k, one tt'd it. hold the farm and shove the 1 ped tt part up your ass until the event is over.

gl with your ability to find patience. and gratz on the loot.

johnny just remember that last time some ppl due to impatience sold their parts for 5-10k, one tt'd it. hold the farm and shove the 1 ped tt part up your ass until the event is over.

And after that every item was sold for more than the final value..
Or maybe the egg will get ND his own planet.

And after that every item was sold for more than the final value..
Or maybe the egg will get ND his own planet.

With the launch of NeverDie Studios, I'm rather sure that plans and or development of his own planet are well under way.

He he he he :D I have already shovet it up my storage and the whole storage up my ass :D So you see it is safe :D he he he....

It's not only my decision what to do with it...Me and Bruno have to make that decision together :)

sounds like a lot of speculation i would be willing to bet you it doesnt have much to do with the PoE...

Ok so we are now what 3 or 4 days into this event and their have been nothing yet looted for POtE. I think that that is even more unlikely. ;)

Ok so we are now what 3 or 4 days into this event and their have been nothing yet looted for POtE. I think that that is even more unlikely. ;)

I think what we might be looking at is that each armor will need 3 new parts, where this Lense is one of them from Hunting. Now 2 more parts will come, one from Craft and one from Mining... But again this is just an assumption...

Right I would agree but so far we have seen nothing from any proff. so why would anyone think that this has nothing to do with it?

Now 2 more parts will come, one from Craft and one from Mining... But again this is just an assumption...

well since mind ark said to kill bots, get PoE, highly unlikely.

no PoE was given out to crafters or miners last bot event.

This event MA said, crafters have to watch out for special bp's and miners for finds 'out of the usual'

Well I know for a fact I read somewhere (and I will start searching for it now) that we were told crafters could loot special BP's that could be redeemed for their prize - not 100% that a prize is a set of POtE but I will try and find the quote I am refering too and update this post once I do.

EDIT: OK - I slightly misread - but this might clear up a bit of the confusion about whats needed for the POtE Armor sets. Please see Justin's post at this link.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/robot-wars/135218-planet-calypso-3-1-skill-bonus-8.html#post1663923

Had I thought but don't think it's worth mentioning.

Last edited:
congratulations ....

Gratz for the discovery!

I actually looted one of these puppies too :).

MindArk clearly said that you need SEVERAL pieces (several different)

They have not said that at all in the client loader or on the MA website.

A representative may have mentioned this in one of the many fan forums, but this not to be taken as "official" news.

:silly2:

looted one as well pff a legionari

so....... Gratz to all the lucky People who looted one of this Optical Lenses :)

now....... How many discovered til now pls ?

And still a chance to loot it ?

so basically if its swapable for PoE then there are 3 more sets ready for the miners and crafters to find... i would find that very very hard to belive MA has droped the 'mega loot' items in the 1st 3 days of the event, that is simply not MA's style, last week well maybe, a couple per week....

maybe the spit is like this

15 sets right?

5 - hunters
5 - crafters
5 - miners

anything else and the whinefest would never fucking end lol

Back