Question: Exclude certain forum sections from search

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Hyellow! :)

I have a technical question.

I normally use the www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/search.php?do=getdaily link twice per day (once in the morning, once in the evening) to see the new posts, but with about six pages of posts to be checked that could easily become a very time consuming activity.

One extremely useful function I found on other forums is to exclude certain threads or sections from keep appearing in the list (like I share no interest for the shops or creatures sections).

Now my question is there is any such function implemented/activated on PCF too? And if yes where? :)

And sorry if my question is dumb and it has a totally obvious answers; I did looked left and right, up and down, but I was not able to find anything like that.

Settings > General settings > scroll to the bottom of page.

Reactions: DoA
Settings > General settings > scroll to the bottom of page.

Awesome! Thanks a lot! :)

Type: Posts; Excluded Forums: Forum Games, Hall Of Fame, Trading, Off topic, Test forum, Diaries, Buying, Events, UberLoots, Galleria, Selling, Services, Achievements, PriceCheck, Scams, F.O.M.A. - Fortuna, Shops, Fun Stuff, Akoz' Area, WLWC, EF Reporters Contest, Sponsored Forums, Discoveries, Event Promotion, Calypso Creative, Donald, Sir Odd, Hurrikane, Calypso Forum Dollars, CFD Auctions, MindStar9, Videos, Tutorial Contest, All Time Highs, ooOOOoOOooOoOOOoo, Genesis' Area, WoF 2007, Calypso Art, Fan Fiction, Entropians IM, WoF 2008, Note Event Discussion, Land Grab, Entropia Radio, Merry Mayhem, Entropia Outfitters, WoF 2009, Robot Wars, Crystal Palace, WoF 2010, Screenshots, Jamhot Radio, Atlas Haven Radio, WoF 2011, WoF 2012, MindStar Media, WoF 2014; Posts From Last Day

And now I'm left with only one page to check. :D

BTW, also found a bug with this occasion, the "creatures" section can't be excluded from list - lol.

Last edited:
Back