Exo ATH

unionova

Dominant
Unionova
All this time I actually had an ATH in my past? Then what have I been whining about? :scratch2:

Screen captured 29th feb 2004, 23:43:22, for those interested.
(This isnt a way to get some silly fame, I just wanted to share. It is however a perfectly legit ATH. :kos:)

:rofl: that screenie is awesome :yay: what fap dropped there??

HUGE gratz ... ehmmm back then ;)

It was the very awsome Fap-5! :yay: I tried to toss it in a crafting machine to modify it but I couldnt get it to work. :confused:

Thats totally incredible....
And we all complain about loots now.
Thats crazy :laugh:
Gratz on that, i guess that amount would get you alot more back then :)

Last edited:
Hehehe,
Gratz :D

Btw that is quite some overkill in that pic :D

aah, that was times :)

lol now that's some big ass ATH :D
gratz :)

Thank you all for fun & nice comments! :yay:

Hehehe,
Gratz :D

Btw that is quite some overkill in that pic :D
I am, and have always been, a firm believer in overkill! I used to pretend I was all cool when blammin exo's :kos:
And in this particular case seems overkilling did the trick. ;)

LOL.. i saw the post and said W...T... F.... then I looked closer.

Still thats a loot window I would LOVE to see nowadays, so you get a gratz from me regardless :p.

Gratz to you ;-)

Remember items in the loot....

Gratz, very nice one. Was it when they extended the hall of fame to more then just ten posts (or 15 or whatever it used to be)? :dunno:

Gratz, very nice one. Was it when they extended the hall of fame to more then just ten posts (or 15 or whatever it used to be)? :dunno:

Shhh! You're spoiling my secret to get ATHs! :cool:

I actually think it was during that bug that kept on removing the last ATH entry :scratch2: But it could also be when they extended the hof list, Im not sure.

I really miss the itemz in HoFs, only mob that really does it these days is molisks.

And nice sigi btw, I never actually saw the formidon ancient alpha, and for along time believed them to be a myth. I wonder if Rei maxed the maturity on her LA if any would spawn.

And nice sigi btw, I never actually saw the formidon ancient alpha, and for along time believed them to be a myth. I wonder if Rei maxed the maturity on her LA if any would spawn.

I regret not taking more pictures of it :( I just thought that it was a new maturity and didnt really think much of it, other than that it sounded cool. I cant remember having seen any other pics of it either :(

And even though I doubt any Ancient Alphas would spawn with a maxed maturity it would be awsome if they did. Ofc I think it would be awsome with some random occurances of cool maturities in general, not only on maxed LAs, just to spice it up a little. :wtg:

Sweet wish ath's over 1k never happened :laugh: w00t 0.5 damage with fireforge what's that ? Lack of skills ? Was it the first day of the game ? :laugh:

lmao when I first saw the thread title I said to myself "you got to be kiddign me... noooooooooo!"

heh belated gratz nice looking loot window:wtg:

Sweet wish ath's over 1k never happened :laugh: w00t 0.5 damage with fireforge what's that ? Lack of skills ? Was it the first day of the game ? :laugh:

Back in the old, the last shot on a mob did as much damage at the mob had health left. If you understand how I mean. You couldn't do more damage then the mob had health.

Very nice old timer indeed!
Seem to me I came just a couple of years too late :laugh:

And even though I doubt any Ancient Alphas would spawn with a maxed maturity it would be awsome if they did. Ofc I think it would be awsome with some random occurances of cool maturities in general, not only on maxed LAs, just to spice it up a little. :wtg:

"One day MA will open Space !"
"One Day the Egg will hatch !"

Sorry had to make it :whistle:

Around that time i got my nr 1 hof 118 ped armax hehe, was nr 1 on the list for quite a few hours..

back then U could not do more damage or recieve then there was hp, So if u had 113 hp, mod fap max heal would be 113, or when a spider hit u u would take 113 hit, his way u could check ur hp and see what was behind the , like 113,8.

Same if the exa had 0,5 hp left, u could only do that much damage to it.

In those days it happend quite often that the hof list wasnt even filled, especially for mining and crafting. Often no more the 5-10 entries out of 15, the changed that to 25 later on.

Seeing the Formidon Ancient Alpha made me have a look back through some of my old pics, here is one i found that i think should make some people laugh :D

Anyone know the market value of one of these? :scratch2:

Reactions: jak
a oldie but a goody ;)

big congrats!

I do find items more appealing in my loots then big amount of peds!

:wtg: :yay: :wtg:

Back in the old, the last shot on a mob did as much damage at the mob had health left. If you understand how I mean. You couldn't do more damage then the mob had health.

Thx for lighting me up, I feel hot now with this new knowledge :laugh:
And @ Phoenix - :rofl: MA are more noobs than I am!

Hehe, nice one!

Lol, ranged critical hit skill experience?

This has got to be the most uber ath of them all ... a lot of items, peds(not them silly oils), what more could you want ?!

Nice to see a old screen... :D

Almost had a heart attack reading the title. Thanks alot missy! lol

Have a similar pic as you with helmets and fap from about the same time. Only missing the rifle in it tho :silly2:
Grats anyways. :cool:

With all these nice comments and happy feelings over a 117 peds ath, I think its about time Mindark work their hamster to the brink of death to provide us with more itamz! The feeling we get when a jammed full loot window pops up makes us happier and healthier Calypsians! Itamz itamz itamz!

Almost had a heart attack reading the title. Thanks alot missy! lol

Well, duh! Thats what I was aiming for :kos:

(Btw, thank you all for the nice comments I got with reps, fun to see people like the old time pics)

Back