expected tt return using ul non sib

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
just throwing out a question to some ppl maybe having a clue :)

whats the expected tt return from a full cycle when using ul nln sib at HA 6.0?

I would not be surprised if using it at 6/10 didn't play a part in the long therm returns at all since they seemed to have the return % compensated for eco of the gun, regen and stupid armor choice already :p

Looking forward to seeing someone that have done long therm tests post some info here even tho I know that 99% of them don't bother doing so :)

I've been using urban + dante quite some time now as my main weapon... 6.6 HA with my skills.

65.4k cycled and got 87.67% TT return and this includes everything; weapon, amp, armor, fap, enhancers etc... :)

i only have a small sample so far but after 12k ped cycled on feffoids im exactly on 90% tt return, including all tt costs into the calculation.

this with the MK IV + a104 as my only weapon (HA 6.0), using Adj Pixie +5b as armor , and regen chip II as fap.

i only have a small sample so far but after 12k ped cycled on feffoids im exactly on 90% tt return, including all tt costs into the calculation.

this with the MK IV + a104 as my only weapon (HA 6.0), using Adj Pixie +5b as armor , and regen chip II as fap.

With UL sib you should be able to get the tt returns higher than that but 12k is still a way to little sample to draw any conclusions in my mind. Keep posting tho, interesting test!

subscribing very interested

Need minimum 10x that, preferably 20-30x, minimum.

Need minimum 10x that, preferably 20-30x, minimum.

i always assumed a full cycle depends more on amount of loot events rather than peds cycled, ie it takes smaller amount of peds cycled to reach avg return on daikiba young than levithan.

300k peds cycled on feffoids are close to 85k mobs killed.

will keep shooting and posting my results as we go on :)

subscribing to this

and small question: why do u take into consideration only hit ability?

i always assumed a full cycle depends more on amount of loot events rather than peds cycled, ie it takes smaller amount of peds cycled to reach avg return on daikiba young than levithan.

300k peds cycled on feffoids are close to 85k mobs killed.

will keep shooting and posting my results as we go on :)

It can be somewhat dependent on number of loot events, yes. There could also be payout thresholds based on ped loss.

subscribing to this

and small question: why do u take into consideration only hit ability?

because its your missed shots that cost according to my theory.

Last edited:
I think that your return depends on so many things ,that hit ability is only very small part.
U cant expect any return just based on hit ability.

Cheers

P.S. : i might be very wrong so thats why i follow this .

I think that your return depends on so many things ,that hit ability is only very small part.
U cant expect any return just based on hit ability.

Cheers

P.S. : i might be very wrong so thats why i follow this .

no but its a good place to start :)

One of these days I'm going to test DlxE + a Boom amp (at < 50 hit/dmg) just to try and make sense of all this stuff.

One of these days I'm going to test DlxE + a Boom amp (at < 50 hit/dmg) just to try and make sense of all this stuff.

you will find interesting results with a opalo amped with e15.

you will find interesting results with a opalo amped with e15.
I figure DlxE is even better, since the results are produced will be even more exaggerated - or perhaps not? Point being, if you are going to test something like that, it's good to take it to the extreme so the results are as clear as possible.

I figure DlxE is even better, since the results are produced will be even more exaggerated - or perhaps not? Point being, if you are going to test something like that, it's good to take it to the extreme so the results are as clear as possible.

dont expect results on the first run though , takes some time for system to adjust to your gamestyle.

dont expect results on the first run though , takes some time for system to adjust to your gamestyle.
Yep, I know. Wouldn't do that until I have several K peds I wouldn't mind kissing goodbye. :D

I've been using urban + dante quite some time now as my main weapon... 6.6 HA with my skills.

65.4k cycled and got 87.67% TT return and this includes everything; weapon, amp, armor, fap, enhancers etc... :)

I had a small error on my log which caused my TT spending to be just a little bit higher than what I was really using, so I actually did a little bit better..

It's fixed now and after 67.3k cycled I have 88.37% TT return :)
Not a big change, but glad I noticed it now or it would have been just harder and harder to correct over time

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this ermik, your the best bro! I've had my suspicions about non sib items for a while now. My conclusion is that you get a lesser % than with sib due to a lower hit/dmg lvl maybe (a 1-2% drop). The only issue I have which I'm not sure about is when to start using non sib. Since the rule usually says around lv 70 for hit/dmg. But as someone says loot % maybe compensated by the weapons eco. So I want to know if at my lvl I shud be using a karma killer @ hit 40, dmg 42, cause at this lvl I do 4000 less dmg over the same amount of peds cycled, than if I used say a H400, roughly same dps which is horrific statistics when you look at it. I'm quite apprehensive to try karma based on that.

Same 15% missrate for me with maxed L and unmaxed UnL non-SIB (5.X HA). (needs bigger sample size with non-SIB still though)
Guess you don't believe in eco stuff then, since the lower mean dmg when dmg is not maxed drops eco a lot more than couple missed shots.

Guess you don't believe in eco stuff then, since the lower mean dmg when dmg is not maxed drops eco a lot more than couple missed shots.

i belive in eco, but i define eco in a different way than just "dmg/pec"

Maybe Cail want to say that damage lvl is more important than hit level?

Maybe Cail want to say that damage lvl is more important than hit level?

in a world where you buy loot from the system based on how much dmg you inflict that would make sense yes.

however findings points me in another direction, more or less.

all input is good input :)

in a world where you buy loot from the system based on how much dmg you inflict that would make sense yes. however findings points me in another direction, more or less. all input is good input :)
Also interested in this information pls :).

Last stats from a 10k mission was 80%, few years ago less skilled same weapon (need to look up the exact stats) was around 94%.

I think you might be on to something here. I'm on about 15k cycled, mostly with Maddox IV and Beast, and the further I go on the closer my return percentage and hit percentage get to eachother. Both sitting on almost exactly 83% at the moment.

I think you might be on to something here. I'm on about 15k cycled, mostly with Maddox IV and Beast, and the further I go on the closer my return percentage and hit percentage get to eachother. Both sitting on almost exactly 83% at the moment.

aint it fantastic when patterns emerge on paper and just not in our brains ;)

Back