Extension to PE movie 4 Tamming.

Should it be Extended to include Tamming clips?

• yes that would draw some more people

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No i dont think it's important we've waited long enough...

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RexDameon

Mentor
Society
Entropia Pioneers
RexDameon Rex Andreosn
I was thinking it seems that the VU for Tamming is realy close at hand. And well i'd like at least 2 weeks after that VU to get some tamming clips to add to the Commercial Contest.

What do you guy think?

I would agree actly, I don't think MA will be able to extende the deadline as there are outside judges but I have no idea marco might be able to say something. Taming is bound to be a big new feature and desrves to be in the commerical

espescially if there are creature mounts because well it's in the trailer for another game.

yeah give me videos !!! =)

I dont think we should wait any longer

Thing is that there will always be some new features that would be handy to bring into a commercial. This time its taming, next VU it would probably be the space resort and after there maybe vehicles, who knows?
As PE get new features or alterations continously, waiting for the next feature would only achieve one thing and that would be to postpone the commercial forever, which I dont think would be beneficial for MindArk. They need to just set a date and stick with it, and rather make another commercial contest or make a commercial themselves at a later time.

Back