Extinct species in EU/PE

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Came across these creatures mentioned but i have never seen in game. Anyone actually seen them in game? (beta version maybe):

Gazonk:
The Gazonk, also called "Target Practice". They have almost no defence and aren't very fast. They form the basic food of predetors and of cours of the humans. Luckily the poor things breed like rabbits

Katang:
The Katang. Looks alot like a wild pig on Earth. It's flesh is very tasteful and in packs they can prove to be dangerous.

Neco Insect:
This is the Neco Insect, one of the many big insects you'll find on Calypso. They usualy hunt in packs and should be considerd extremly dangerous.

You can find pics of above from (the above text is from there):
http://unionova.eu/history/animals.html

Biffoid Scavenger:
Nothing known about this seen it mentioned in an old screenshot. So Biffoids actually existed in the game some time, but are sadly no longer around. Anyone have a pic of what it looked like?

Ive seen pictures and i think also screenshots from early beta

Biffoid Scavenger:
Nothing known about this seen it mentioned in an old screenshot. So Biffoids actually existed in the game some time, but are sadly no longer around. Anyone have a pic of what it looked like?

As a matter of fact, yes: Biffoid, roundabout VU7.5 The Mob Formerly Known As Biffoid was renamed into Maffoid ;) ... MA works in mysterious ways sometimes...

Rumour has it there was once a feffoid trader in Project Entropia, a bit like the shop keepers in Hades but a feff at a camp somewhere NNE Eudoria iirc...

anyone have any memories of this? or is it just a legend?

Wistrel

Rumour has it there was once a feffoid trader in Project Entropia, a bit like the shop keepers in Hades but a feff at a camp somewhere NNE Eudoria iirc...

Wistrel

I think i heard this mentioned somewhere as well not sure where, maybe i read it on ef some time ago

Yes at one time there were Feffoid traders. :) There was more than one in various odd places. They had a slightly different inventory than the shops found in towns too.

The trading camps were east or northeast of Hadesheim, according to old maps.

Wistrel
Yep I think their camp is still around :)

You could buy the same from the feffoid traders as from the normal weapon traders (not TT).
They sold Punisher MK.I if i remember correctly, amongst other things :)

Edit: Found some pictures at the Entropia Pioneers site.

Last edited:
isnt Letomie an extinct EU creature atm? :D

Thanks for info on the feff traders - its a nice idea, shame it went :(

Wistrel

Thanks for info on the feff traders - its a nice idea, shame it went :(

Wistrel

I think they was used to scan Mutants.. That could have been the reason for them being removed.

Yes at one time there were Feffoid traders. :) There was more than one in various odd places. They had a slightly different inventory than the shops found in towns too.

And I always shot them onside when I found them :D

If I remember correctly it was possible to trade them in the beginning but lateron they just attacked you along with the rest of the biffoids.

I notice on that map a hidden island marked off the west coast sw of the outpost west of Troy. Does anyone have any info on that or is it that teeny tiny island that gets mentioned once in a while?

I notice on that map a hidden island marked off the west coast sw of the outpost west of Troy. Does anyone have any info on that or is it that teeny tiny island that gets mentioned once in a while?

it is indeed that teeny tiny island that gets mentioned once in a while....its actually 3 small hills

Last edited:
Umbranoid Female and Umbranoid Male are in some way estincted, earlier the lost clothes, after that they disappeared with the avatar recration VU. Now we've Umbranoid "not specified sex" more ugly than ever.

Umbranoid Female and Umbranoid Male are in some way estincted, earlier the lost clothes, after that they disappeared with the avatar recration VU. Now we've Umbranoid "not specified sex" more ugly than ever.

i hadn't noticed that :)

Dun't know about ugly someof them wear funky armour and i seen some running around cities as GD's :)

i hadn't noticed that :)

Dun't know about ugly someof them wear funky armour and i seen some running around cities as GD's :)

Yep, I have to agree armor and weapons used by umbranoids are cool, anyway would be nice that some of them still wear clothes and use shortblade.

Back