Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
How many times the normal skills should we get during xmas season? :D

Happy voting ;)

EDIT: Or... how about it going up over the last 7 days of SGA?

Day 1 = 2x skillgains
Day 2 = 3x skillgains
Day 3 = 4x skillgains
Day 4 = 5x skillgains
Day 5 = 6x skillgains
Day 6 = 7x skillgains
Day 7 = 10x skillgains

;)

Last edited:
0 to short...

xOVER 9000!!!

This never gets old to me...

OVER 9000!!!

This never gets old to me...

How about that everyone that is logged in gains 10 "blank" skill points per second that he can then put on any skill he wishes? ;) lol

I'd love to unlock commando with one shot of my trusty opalo, and kill strike on the second.

Have 450 HP by the end of the night and will be able to kill spider stalkers naked by new years.

x5 Holy Crap that would be a lot of skill! :laugh:

I would take the week off, deposit my life savings and hunt 23 hours day :wtg: (The other 1 hour would be making repairs, and getting ammo)

I'm sure FPC will do another skill period before the end of SGA, maybe as a finale, that would be pretty cool.

vote X3.. due to the initial issues of performance and server kicks.. i missed alot of the skill bonus we had at the start. This X3 bonus should run for at least a month. :)

:scratch2:
0 seems just about right... as long as no-skills given for auto... otherwise I say skip it all together.

0 seems just about right... as long as no-skills given for auto... otherwise I say skip it all together.

your problem is just that u dont have peds for auto

10x skill to end the SGA with a bang and after that only 0.5x skill for ever :D

0x?????? So a period where there are not any skill gains at all? Seeing how anything times ZERO is ZERO.

as of now I am taking xmas break as a break away from EU. so even less skills would be the best :p

voted x3 :D would be a nice thing btw.

How about it going up over the last 7 days of SGA?

Day 1 = 2x skillgains
Day 2 = 3x skillgains
Day 3 = 4x skillgains
Day 4 = 5x skillgains
Day 5 = 6x skillgains
Day 6 = 7x skillgains
Day 7 = 10x skillgains

:silly2:

How about it going up over the last 7 days of SGA?

Day 1 = 2x skillgains
Day 2 = 3x skillgains
Day 3 = 4x skillgains
Day 4 = 5x skillgains
Day 5 = 6x skillgains
Day 6 = 7x skillgains
Day 7 = 10x skillgains

:silly2:

That would ROCK! :yay:

I'd love to unlock commando with one shot of my trusty opalo, and kill strike on the second.

Have 450 HP by the end of the night and will be able to kill spider stalkers naked by new years.

Thats how wise man sayed, I couldnt be more precise. I want to come to mob, and after its dead, and milions of green swirlies slowly disappears, I stand there as a brand new uber!

(voted 2x)

Edit: anyway, I think the poll is flawed. 0,5xskills would meen you get only 50% of skills you normaly get. 1xskills means you get the same.

3X worked last year, and it worked fairly well so.. why not do the same?

3X worked last year, and it worked fairly well so.. why not do the same?

They are getting greedy and want more decay & auction fees? :D

What's the point in skills when everyone can skill up overnight...?

During a x2 skill gain event you might gain double skills, but you devaluate the skills you already have, not only market value (which can be a LOT), but how do you feel if you can't take part and someone who joined just yesterday skills up to you level within days - and it took you months of hard skilling...

So: x1 and tempted to vote even less - and i am dead serious about it.

No no no, stop this madness:mad:
Getting these X x skillevents making the skills u gained with hard work and lots of money more and more worthless. We need to keep them valuable so we can maintain a market for selling and buying skills/ESI. Value of skills been going down a long time now and in the end the value of your avatar skillwise will be more or less inflated to the point where its not even worth counting them as part of your investment in EU.

/Arwen

why not take our skills during the winter instead? :D

Im with him ^ lol.

more ! i want 100x ;)

Voted x3 :p not to overkill not to dull <.< and its worked before well so it'd make an nice addition to the ending SGA

i would like have a skill bonus based on your skills. Example u 0 skills? u have a 10x , u uber? u have a 0x bonus (also because if u are uber is because u enjoied already a diverse skill gain rate in Pre Gold time, so i don t see the reason to give u this chance 2 times), between 0 and 100 level profession the skill bous would be proportional.

Back