Votes: 21 12.1%
  • x3 skills!

Votes: 53 30.6%
  • x5 skills!

Votes: 29 16.8%
  • More!!!

Votes: 36 20.8%

• Total voters
Better turn it around, everyone with an SGA item in storage gets a skill delay, dependant on the number of SGA items (/0.5 or /2 etc). :D

between 0 and 100 level profession the skill bous would be proportional.

Start @ 200% skills gains and then give minus 1% per profession level? :rolleyes:

I vote 3x. The more the better, but I think the probability of more than 3 fast go to zero.

Once was great.
Twice was fun.
Thrice will make it too usual to be interesting.

MA need to find something diferent this time.

Once was great.
Twice was fun.
Thrice will make it too usual to be interesting.

MA need to find something diferent this time.

Suggestions? ;)

On a personal angle, I need to skill Medical, and I know that if we have a x2 or x3 bonus, I will burn tons of Vivo and Hedocs. (If you are "trader", buy FAPs before the skill bonus... ;))

I can see a situation where 2 or more players trade off skilling pistol, dodge, and medical by shooting/fapping each other in a PvP area. Burn some peds and skill fast!:wtg:

i would like have a skill bonus based on your skills. Example u 0 skills? u have a 10x , u uber? u have a 0x bonus (also because if u are uber is because u enjoied already a diverse skill gain rate in Pre Gold time, so i don t see the reason to give u this chance 2 times), between 0 and 100 level profession the skill bous would be proportional.
Nah, same rule for everyone imo. Otherwise we can start to give depositers
better loot too or? ;)

As I understand from these posts, you consider the skills a any item with a markup: it can be bought or sold, and the more there is on market, the cheper they are. :scratch2: Yes

I don't get the point with new players who could skill faster. :confused: We need new players, and does it really hurt if a newbe skills a little faster than we did? It does

No, I think that most people don't really care about the financial value of their skills, however, they know that more skills mean more efficiency, better eco etc. :) People do care about the value

On a personal angle, I need to skill Medical, and I know that if we have a x2 or x3 bonus, I will burn tons of Vivo and Hedocs. (If you are "trader", buy FAPs before the skill bonus... ;))
Good luck:)

How many times the normal skills should we get during xmas season? :D

Happy voting ;)

EDIT: Or... how about it going up over the last 7 days of SGA?

Day 1 = 2x skillgains
Day 2 = 3x skillgains
Day 3 = 4x skillgains
Day 4 = 5x skillgains
Day 5 = 6x skillgains
Day 6 = 7x skillgains
Day 7 = 10x skillgains

;)

Really i think MA will give to us nothing, because giving something free to players is against its policies

Why not! (I know it doesn't really make sense for game as it Nerfs current skills) I missed last sg event due to old graphics card @ vu10, lets double it now.
Lots of rep to go around.

Back