Question: Extractors how, what and when

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
I have been looking through entropiawiki.com, and through these forums, and I am still not entirely sure about extractors.

Could someone write up a tuto about using those things plz?

Uhm... not those extractors.... I mean those things I find in my loot at those rare moments I here "ping"

Something like this thread ?

And "using them"?

They are just a crafting component...
  1. Open crafting terminal
  2. Select BP
  3. Drag & Drop extractors needed to the crafting machine
  4. Drag & Drop other ingredients needed to craft the textures
  5. Start your A/C ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

you forgot something:

Something like this thread ?

And "using them"?

They are just a crafting component...
  1. Open crafting terminal
  2. Select BP
  3. Drag & Drop extractors needed to the crafting machine
  4. Drag & Drop other ingredients needed to craft the textures

5a. Check the color of the bar to the left. If you haven't done at least several bazillions of clicks on generic leather texture yet it will be orange. Better skip it, and TT this junk. Else:

5b. Start your A/C ;)

;-)))

Have fun!

Hi,

you forgot something:

[/LIST]

5a. Check the color of the bar to the left. If you haven't done at least several bazillions of clicks on generic leather texture yet it will be orange. Better skip it, and TT this junk. Else:

;-)))

Have fun!

Not true...:lolup:

Acually producing basic leather texture will give both metal and textile scrap... which can be substantial and used to increase the value of other manufcatured products... plus blueprints for further crafting.... not to mention the skills... it also aligned wiht low level mobs and there drops of leather and extractors... the same for basic stone extractors which is what all those free stones are used for... adding simple leather textures and stone texrures to level 1 shirts and pants increases their value as well in trying to sell them... add the orange and green paint that you be getting fo coloring and value goes up again... It is the best evidence that shows that EU is programmed for success... and that everything used in this environment an the skills associated has a purpose and is thought out on how to progress your av... to success...:cool:

But of course here in goobyville it seems a few have no idea of what they are or their value...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It pains me, but...

...producing basic leather texture will give both metal and energy scrap... which can be substantial and used to increase the value of other manufactured products... plus blueprints for further crafting.... not to mention the skills...

I agree. That is pretty much all I use them for: a rather cheap way to get metal residue that I can add to (L) crafted items. Although I do not understand why I get Carpentry skills from making Leather Texture... :scratch2:

Better skip it, and TT this junk. Else:

If you do decide to TT them, I'm willing to pay TT price if I have the ped on me. I have a few friends that do texturing/coloring.

Back