F-105 maxed, now what?

Society
Virtual Legends
Don Crazyshadow Hunterz
My F-105 finder is now maxed as im now a lvl 13 prospector. I have a few questions that I would like to know...What way to go... Taking in fact that I mine only on FOMA and once every 500 Drops I try a lvl 7-8 amp.

Option #1 : Keep F-105 and tier upgrade it with depth enhancers

Option #2 : Upgrade my finder to the next LIMITED Finder.

Option #3 : Stick with F-105 for a while.

What option would you choose and why? Advantages/disadvantages?

IMO , stick with that one . Higher depth stuff like the VRX series are really for rare ore mining which is a totally different way of mining.
Your going to find everything on FOMA with that finder maxed out.

id say still with the F-105 for a while. if your a foma miner there isnt too much point in going deep. skill up with the F-105 and if you find a need to go deep buy a L finder for that

F105 isn't always an ideal finder for mining on FOMA/HELL. In fact, you need to read your "claim's depth" carefully, when you mine with F105.

PS: For more information, PM me in forum or in game. I will tell you more, why F105 isn't always the best finder.

dont be afraid to use enhancers if ur specifially minign an area for a resource thats a bit deeper than the average range of f-105. assume you have a list of some sort with all ores/enmats and there known depths?

At the moment I am kinda reluctant to upgrade UL items though as I get the feeling that ma will change this to make it cheaper in future due to pressure.. but who knows :S

Just a thought, but if you don't mind going with limited finders and can find them for decent markup, how about a Finder F-212 (L)? Assuming Entropedia is up to date on the finders, you will get a slightly lower depth 592 instead of 522.4 so it really depends on if that will hurt you or not, but your decay will be a bit less. With the F-105 your decay would be 2.05 PEC, but the base decay on the F-212 (L) is 1.343 PEC. With the last one I bought, my decay including markup is right around 1.7 PEC.

Last edited:
Just a thought, but if you don't mind going with limited finders and can find them for decent markup, how about a Finder F-212 (L)? Assuming Entropia is up to date on the finders, you will get a slightly lower depth 592 instead of 522.4 so it really depends on if that will hurt you or not, but your decay will be a bit less. With the F-105 your decay would be 2.05 PEC, but the base decay on the F-212 (L) is 1.343 PEC. With the last one I bought, my decay including markup is right around 1.7 PEC.

I think I will try an F-212(L)

Like you said, a bit deeper and less decay. 1.7pec decay is with a markup around 122-123% ?

Yup, my last buy was 123% MU that I used to calculate that decay. I haven't checked prices for a long time though.

I would go Deeper ;)

i think the adventure is worth it

F-106 is definitely an option, but in most cases the F-212 should still be winning out slightly with more depth and less decay. It mainly depends on availability of F-212s and their markup.

Option 4 : Z1 (no joke)

If you don't know why you should change; don't change.

enhancing f-105 finder

My F-105 finder is now maxed as im now a lvl 13 prospector. I have a few questions that I would like to know...What way to go... Taking in fact that I mine only on FOMA and once every 500 Drops I try a lvl 7-8 amp.

Option #1 : Keep F-105 and tier upgrade it with depth enhancers

Option #2 : Upgrade my finder to the next LIMITED Finder.

Option #3 : Stick with F-105 for a while.

What option would you choose and why? Advantages/disadvantages?

option #4 : not depth.... upgrade with range enhancers, make your f-105 a weapon against FOMAs limited range and grab what you can get away with... IMO of course!

I think I will try an F-212(L)

Like you said, a bit deeper and less decay. 1.7pec decay is with a markup around 122-123% ?

you can find those finders for a good price in buzz erik lightyears shop in twin peaks mall (i think second floor near tp but not sure)..there are always also low tt ones (20-30 ped) if you want don't want to get a full tt one..

you can find those finders for a good price in buzz erik lightyears shop in twin peaks mall (i think second floor near tp but not sure)..there are always also low tt ones (20-30 ped) if you want don't want to get a full tt one..

Thx for the info, ill take a look. Right now I went with Z20 (L). A bit deeper than my F-105 and less decay than F212(L)

With markup:
F-105 = 2.05 PEC decay (524m)
Z20(L) = 1.68 PEC decay (552m)
F-212(L) = 1.80 PEC decay (592m)
F-213(L) = 2.28 PEC decay (632m)

Back