F-key function almost invaluable

Actually then perhaps an option in the settings messed you up all this time. Because you can have it both ways. Selecting “only target locked enemies” (or wording something along those lines) will make it so you can’t auto F a mob without first tabbing onto it. Maybe you had this enabled all this time by accident.
Ok. Nothing in the settings has messed me up. I simply mentioned that I didn't know that you didn't have to manually aim at the mob first before hitting the F-key.

the player base got older, so they had to make it easier for us, since we don't remember good.. F is good, because it's easy to remember F this
I agree, the F-key function/s is very good for mob hunting which is why I started this thread. I just wish I'd known this when I started playing over 2.5 years ago.

well, I never realised that you could press F to exit a vehicle. I will have to try this out next time I play.
Thanks internut :)

well, I never realised that you could press F to exit a vehicle. I will have to try this out next time I play.
It’s really annoying to accidentally hit f when you’re flying a privateer/mothership.

In the beginning I didn't either. I'll never forget my first flying trip in a Kraka (L) which was easy enough to get into by double-clicking on it, but later after landing I realised I didn't know how to get out of it. First I tried double-clicking again thinking double-click to get in and double-click to get out, but that didn't work. Then I tried all manner of WASD and even tried the space-bar, then, thinking WTF, I hit the F key and selected Exit from the menu.

How did you exit the veh before realising you could use the F key?

That's good. Must have been like one of those strange 'out of control' experiences. I've had a few of those in EU space lately.:giggle:
No, I just remembered "Oh yeah, this is a vehicle"

Back