F.O.M.A. Dome 3/13 March Madness! FREE Amp Giveaways!!!

Not a good day yesterday / this morning but I did find a few claims

Updated! Current standings and points are displayed below! :yay:

1 -- Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (72 pts)
2 -- Torene Tor Alaranth - (42 pts)
3 -- Florin Rechinul Pocneata (41 pts)
4 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (23 pts)
5 -- Black Pathway Legion (6 pts)

~Danimal

i must resign from this sorry
uploading images and post on a thread is just NOT my thing sorry

Last edited:
i must resign from this sorry
uploading images and post on a thread is just my thing sorry

Hey that is no problem! I just wish there was a better way to do mining competitions but there is not. There is not an in game event type system similar to hunting.. Good luck though :)

~Danimal

Awwww well gl in your mining pathway. Nice uber too :)

Not going so hot in 3 / 13 on my end still...maybe tonight will be better. These are from earlier / late last night.

Hey that is no problem! I just wish there was a better way to do mining competitions but there is not. There is not an in game event type system similar to hunting.. Good luck though :)

~Danimal

I wish that too
Nice to have event on foma aswell :)

Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

1 -- Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (81 pts)
2 -- Torene Tor Alaranth - (52 pts)
3 -- Florin Rechinul Pocneata (41 pts)
4 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (28 pts)
5 -- Black Pathway Legion (6 pts)

~Danimal

last run.., better but not good:)

Adding 12 globals and 3 hofs (incl small gang tower 4,4k) ;)

Updated! :yay:

1 -- Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (96 pts)
3 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (40 pts)
xx -- Florin Rechinul Pocneata (41 pts)
xx -- Black Pathway Legion (6 pts)

*Note: Participants with rank of "xx" have dropped out of the running.

~Danimal

3 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (40 pts)
xx -- Florin Rechinul Pocneata (41 pts)
xx -- Black Pathway Legion (6 pts)

*Note: Participants with rank of "xx" have dropped out of the running.

~Danimal

I'm a bit confused. Why Rechinul and Pathway dropped out?

I'm a bit confused. Why Rechinul and Pathway dropped out?

Pathway didn't like uploading pictures and Rechinul didn't like the rules because he felt it was unfair people couldn't win if they ATH or HOF big. So they both informed me that they quit.

~Danimal

We might get some new ppl if we could get the dome to mention the contest when you go into the dome. Not sure how changing those is done on foma though. Just my two cents :)

Pathway didn't like uploading pictures and Rechinul didn't like the rules because he felt it was unfair people couldn't win if they ATH or HOF big. So they both informed me that they quit.

~Danimal

Now i understand. Uploading pictures is not an easy job. Specially if you have hundreds of pics. Regarding big hofs i don't mind. In my point of view there is no difference. You can hit ATH using amp lvl7 or lvl5. 200k zinc was shot down with lvl5 amp. Higher amps just help to burn some more peds before hitting big one.

PS. But they lost their ranking as well? At least by theory Rechinul could still win 3rd place droping no more bombs.

Last edited:
Now i understand. Uploading pictures is not an easy job. Specially if you have hundreds of pics. Regarding big hofs i don't mind. In my point of view there is no difference. You can hit ATH using amp lvl7 or lvl5. 200k zinc was shoot down with lvl5 amp. Higher amps just help to burn some more peds before hitting big one.

PS. But they lost their ranking as well? At least by theory Rechinul could still win 3rd place droping no more bombs.

Yes they informed me they no longer want to participate in the event so therefore lost there spot in the event. Saib would have passed Rechinul up anyways since this event runs all month long. With not a single bomb dropped after that he would have been passed up by Saib.

~Daniel

Well, if I decided to not participate further in the event I wouldn't say anything anyways, but losing your current standing for saying you're not going to be mining there further is a little harsh imo, regardless of whether or not you would have won anyways. Anyhow, here's my latest pics.

awful day at Foma, not only Event domes..

Updated! :yay::yay:

2 -- Torene Tor Alaranth - (64 pts)
3 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (43 pts)

Well, if I decided to not participate further in the event I wouldn't say anything anyways, but losing your current standing for saying you're not going to be mining there further is a little harsh imo, regardless of whether or not you would have won anyways. Anyhow, here's my latest pics.

It is a bit "harsh" but according to my logical assumption that Saib would have kept going anyways, he has surpassed Rechinul and therefore taken up prize position 3..

~Danimal

After short vacation I've reached to the first milestone - 100 globals.

lol.

Speach less. if that why i dropped out "because u cant win without ATH. it seems u payd lots of attention on my chat with you.

Is it still possible to enter the competition? :)

The more competition the better :)

Here's Torene's next installment of wasting PED on FOMA :D

Is it still possible to enter the competition? :)
Yes, Still possible to enter as this event is running a full month. Your name is added to the participants list now :)

After short vacation I've reached to the first milestone - 100 globals.

You may pick up your level 1 amp when I return to Calypso or pick it up when the prizes are handed out at the end of the month. Either way let me know what you would like to do :)

1 -- Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (101 pts)
2 -- Torene Tor Alaranth - (68 pts)
3 -- Saiber Saib Kills - (43 pts)

~Danimal

Back