Fact List of known bugs in VU 8.6.3

Fanny said:
After collecting enough bugs need fix, you may make a poll to see how many times those bugs turn up. So we would serve a list with priorities to MA.

Good Idea mate! +rep :)

Nice thread archangel + rep for you.

Ref the mindforce interrupted messages. I spent ages recreating those at will and then logged all the details to MA. This was there response:

Hi,
Thank you for reporting and for sharing this detailed information with us. It will certainly help us locating the cause of this problem. A fix will be introduced as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Entropia Support

For those that don't know if you use a FAP or weapon during the Mindforce process and genuinely interrupt it then basically it stays bugged until you log out. If you can afford to wait until its finished and then load your FAP etc then you don't get the problem.

I posted this info so people know how to avoid getting the bug in the first place. Maybe others could add to your list if a "workaround" or avoidance can be found whilst we wait for the fixes.

the storage mess up is due to MA increasing the size of some things like hides and then the storage has had to move around to fit it all in. Why they've changed the size of items i don't know.

I had Mobs die and then go back to half health but stand up again motionless. Their dot was blue but they were unlootable.

after the swimming bug i find the mob is no longer selected

a quick key (always with tt handgun) stops working and i have to relog before it works again

Winston

Hello here are a few:

The ice skateing has gotten worse - gone from little slide at the end of your movement to a constant drift during and after movement.

random teleports - when moving the movement stops or is lagged, then after a time you avatar jumps to another point. Normally I would just put this down to lag but the jump is not always in a straight line.

Turning sharply seems to trigger a mini teleport as described above

Swimming out of all TP's after making the jump (including momentary underwater)

++rep for being constructive with your post

Grounder

After Teleporting using TP chip - Avatar keeps aiming. Must relog to solve.

Archangel said:
Sorry, if I miss sometimes bug descriptions in your messages. To ensure that I don't miss, please use a format and length as shown in my list. Thx for your assist. ;)

np dude...didn't mean to come across as rude as it sounded.

Well the server's just gone down so it looks like it's here.

+ rep for the thread :)

the auctioneer greets me all the time, and i dont even know him or her, its a add on that nobody is waiting for and its annoying, ok its no bug i know
its just everytime it says hi i get the urge too pull out my gun and shoot it through the head

so either remove it or let me kill the shopkeeper when it says hi

I had my first playable day since the 8.6.0 update. Still jerkey with running/walking but playable.

things are def looking better for me since the mini patch today....not great but better

Just for the records.

Water bug seems to be fixed while fighting Trooper/Drones/Warriors. Can switch between Riffle and FAP without being under water.

Don't know about any other mobs. Only did Bots last night ;)

MadMikeHoare said:
Just for the records.

Water bug seems to be fixed while fighting Trooper/Drones/Warriors. Can switch between Riffle and FAP without being under water.

Don't know about any other mobs. Only did Bots last night ;)

Seems to be fixed on all mobs :)

Yes but is there still delay between switching between gun and fap. If so then that is nonsense. I have not been in game to try yet but will soon.

illusor said:
Yes but is there still delay between switching between gun and fap. If so then that is nonsense. I have not been in game to try yet but will soon.

I did not experience any delay when switching between guns / fap,
so for me it's all good.

The running bug still needs tuning, as it's still very bad on Amethera.

illusor said:
yep seems all good now.

Seems all good now as in "everything got fixed" ??? or just the above mentioned issue with the water bug :)

Did they release another mini-patch today already? If so, it sounds like a reason to quit work by time today :)

cheers
Mike

Well, I updated the list. "Under-Water" seems to be soluted, but now I can kill my self around the rig :laugh:

Archangel said:
Well, I updated the list. "Under-Water" seems to be soluted, but now I can kill my self around the rig :laugh:

You can kill yourself?

Thank you so much for this list, Archangel. This list is actually helpful to both the players and MA and not just ranting and whining.

I even think Marco will find this thread as one of the good ones where we speak of what is wrong, but doesn't whine about how many hundreds of peds we lost doing whatever when a bug came and ruined our lives. :laugh:

+rep ;)

Movement is definitely far better, no rubberbanding at all for me. I just logged out 5 minutes ago. MA are obviously working hard to get these issues sorted, so thanks to all you programmers who are no doubt going through a real shit of a week.

One thing I did notice though... I am having a problem trying to sweat after FAPing. It seems the FAP won't unengage, even though I've removed it. It keeps displaying the message 'Mindforce interupted due to item equipping' no matter what I try. Also seems to do the same thing with rifle. I'm pretty sure this was also happening after the last miniupdate, and before that I was depositing and therefore not sweating... so can't tell before that.

Hopefully all will be sorted soon so I can lose the orange pyjamas, deposit some PEDS, stop sweating and get back to killing things on a more disturbing level.

FrankMonkey said:
Movement is definitely far better, no rubberbanding at all for me. I just logged out 5 minutes ago. MA are obviously working hard to get these issues sorted, so thanks to all you programmers who are no doubt going through a real shit of a week.

One thing I did notice though... I am having a problem trying to sweat after FAPing. It seems the FAP won't unengage, even though I've removed it. It keeps displaying the message 'Mindforce interupted due to item equipping' no matter what I try. Also seems to do the same thing with rifle. I'm pretty sure this was also happening after the last miniupdate, and before that I was depositing and therefore not sweating... so can't tell before that.

Hopefully all will be sorted soon so I can lose the orange pyjamas, deposit some PEDS, stop sweating and get back to killing things on a more disturbing level.

yes this has happend to me as well today. Looks like this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

comes from tp'ing just after revive then healing while in the white transport screem

Last edited:
i cant log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FrankMonkey said:

Yep thats the one I logged its already on the list - I got a helpful reply from support and they've taken all the data I provided them so hopefully the fix is imminent :)

problem solved

Last edited:
Back