Famous Entropians Part II

How can pigbenis not be listed??? :scratch2:
Also who the fuck are some of those guys?

Reactions: Pig
Actually Pigbenis has been nominated but not seconded. I'd second though at this point I'd say fourthed? Anyhow as the producer of the official MA tutorials, he definitely should be on this. Yarr Pig!

Without undermining Witte's effort & prestige and all those who took of their time to update the various cathegories of wiki, don't forget Minder, the founder of pe-wiki (or better wording would be co-founder).

Yeah just stumbled on this thread for the first time and witte didn't create entropedia. He took over administration from Minder (maybe 2007?) and made some great improvements.

I'd like to nominate smoothee (avatar: || Chaos ||) as the creator of one of the most useful entropia-related webpages before in-game auction history was available: peauction.

Also, bump.

^^ I'd suggest nominating him ;) (dont want to steal your idea or i'd do it myself lol)

I'd like to nominate my good friend Grimyth Salty qq in the crafting category, I think 3.4 Million in globals/hofs justifies it hehe: http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=134563

I second this. He is one of the largest landowners in game, having built BIG Industries with Meculus and others, is one of the biggest crafters in game, and is one of the top hunters over the past two years.

Jimmy B - Longtime forum moderator, and the first to discover that mob regen gets paid back in loot, participated in many other tests as well

Second this. Also a math whiz and one of the coolest heads in PE/EU and the forum and a very methodical yet funny person. Unfortunately he seems to be taking a break...

Doer - active forum member and participated in a lot of testing in the past, specifically Hit Ability/Critical Hit data

Aw thanks for nomination 008..."active forum member" lol that's not much of a claim to fame. Since 2006 I have done tests on HA vs. hit ratio and also damage distribution, and more recently on accuracy enhancers; the problem of what effect skill mod attachments have is sort of my arch nemesis. :cussing: I've also tracked avatar regen over the years and wish people would be less complacent about it being so badly nerfed and MA missing the perfect opportunity to connect it to stamina, as per my sig quote.

However, as it's been brought up I want to set the record straight about this. There aren't many around anymore from the time I was really investigating things.

My main contributions besides general efforts to disseminate accurate information and dispel confusion are the work on evader/dodger, particularly demonstrating approximately how the professional level works both against mobs and in PvP (which are completely different, see entropedia page for summary), and the important task of matching skill levels to volume (tt), which was essential for the present chipping calculators and understanding of how progression slows down over time. That information was determined as follows:

Using data and discussion from the community (especially pham's high-level information when he chipped out), jdegre and i collaboratively developed our own skill level to volume (tt) curves after the last change/nerf (beginning of 2007?). His version went into his scanner and unlocker tools, mine into my PE/EU wikitools, which were later mostly integrated into entropedia as the avatar skill calc as a joint effort with witte. (One part of it, the progress calculator is still available externally and still a unique tool.) My favorite contribution was identifying the sine wave component which accounts for the perception that skills slow down before new ranks are reached.

I also worked on the armor damage/decay curve but witte was the one that first cracked that and added it to entropedia, and skill contributions to professions, which iirc jdegre, Jimmy B, witte and i all played around with using data from the community and all contributed to.

Falkao - For data crunching and graphs that will make your head hurt :laugh:

Second. One of the few rigorous mathematical treatments of the loot in EU (published as an academic thesis/paper i believe) is due to Falkao.

Chainfire- this ones a little before my time and I hope I got his name right.. creator of PE assistant that was so valuable to so many in the early days

Chainfire should be here. Before PE tracker (what is now Entropia Life client) and (iirc) an option for windowed EU, his UI overlay assistant was used to do calculations, take screenshots, etc. Back in the day, if you tabbed away from PE for more than a minute or two, you'd lose connection.

Long since quit participating in EU.

Dan Petrov - need I say anymore? :laugh:

Why is dan still not on the list?

Hmm...25% of the names on that list I don't even know, and never encountered them in-game. I also don't know how prominence on a forum, or even moderating it, results in in-game fame. Famous avatars should be ones that most players in-game have heard about or met, not just the ones who login to this website. Fame also shouldn't be restricted only to active players. The most famous people in history are all passed on, no? Fame to me is a legacy you leave behind, more so than current attempts to seem popular. Just IMHO anyway. :)

than I say "Your Mom", was a great ava .)

there's no section for healers?! :nurse::handgun: :wave:

I nominate Luke Dalas Cambridge...
"Death Limited" Healing Service

he's not the highest skilled paramedic, and he doesn't have the most expensive gear, but he puts in the work and I think he is definitely one of the most famous healers!... he's been playing in EU since 2002, running a very successful FAP service for just about 4 years now, unlocked Serendipity with natural lvl 30 paramedic, and I believe pretty much anybody who regularly uses a healer has hired him at some point! :yay:

somebody second it! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Seconded.....

woooooo we're on the board! :cheer: Healers FTW!!!(FAP The World)

("You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to narfi again.")
BLAH!

before I forget...
I also wanna nominate hijacker Hijacker27 inferno, the man who spawns the Hussk! :thumbup:

Last edited:
there's no section for healers?! :nurse::handgun: :wave:

I nominate Luke Dalas Cambridge...
"Death Limited" Healing Service

he's not the highest skilled paramedic, and he doesn't have the most expensive gear, but he puts in the work and I think he is definitely one of the most famous healers!... he's been playing in EU since 2002, running a very successful FAP service for just about 4 years now, unlocked Serendipity with natural lvl 30 paramedic, and I believe pretty much anybody who regularly uses a healer has hired him at some point! :yay:

somebody second it! :beerchug:

I'd like to un-nominate him.

You can nominate someone for being a healer.. or spawning mobs. Famous is losing its meaning if you do.
Also.. nope.. never heard of him.

You can nominate someone for being a healer.. or spawning mobs. Famous is losing its meaning if you do.

I know his name.. from useless mobtrains at the rig & dying a gazzillion times :D

I know his name.. from useless mobtrains at the rig & dying a gazzillion times :D

I have also heard about his magnificient mobtrains!
Truly deserved nomination!! :cool:

so "Famous" loses it's meaning if you nominate someone who probably most of the hunting community has heard of... but these people can be "Famous" for being known to hang out on a certain planet, webdesign, using mindforce a long time ago, and having a cool name?!

Jenny Ferr - Well known on Arkadia.
Candyman - the founder of the Bob the Builder site
Morbaax - Uber mindforce user during his time.
EggRollOneDolla - Coolest name in EU most unique that stands out no matter what he does.

I don't understand your logic, how does being a healer make you any less famous for that reason? think you might misunderstand the use of the word... famous means a lot of people know who you are, why is irrelevant!

as for the mobtrains, I've never heard of him doing that, but apparently some people have :dunno:
I absolutely do not support mobtrains!... I've embarrassed myself enough expressing that already though! :laugh:

and it's not like the Hussk is just some mob, I think everyone who was at the Hussk spawnings knows who spawned it! It takes a lot of time, effort, and peds, as well as a lot of cooperation with the community to gather the resources to spawn it, and same goes for killing it! I think it's a feat worth recognition!

so "Famous" loses it's meaning if you nominate someone who probably most of the hunting community has heard of... but these people can be "Famous" for being known to hang out on a certain planet, webdesign, using mindforce a long time ago, and having a cool name?!

I don't understand your logic, how does being a healer make you any less famous for that reason? think you might misunderstand the use of the word... famous means a lot of people know who you are, why is irrelevant!

I'm guessing you could re-name this thread well-known entropians instead?
Cause famous is not the same as well-known..

Dalas ran the Adopt a Noobie Foundation for quite some time, he is responsible for alot of hard work at that time and matching new players with helpful socities and handing out tons of gear for them.

Two guys in my soc from that program are good mid lvl high turnover players now.

I'm guessing you could re-name this thread well-known entropians instead?
Cause famous is not the same as well-known..
Well-known or famous... Hard to define in some cases.
He's not uber skill-wise or gear-wise.

But he's been here nearly from the start of Entropia, and has been around a lot. Known to a lot of people for many different things over the years.

Certainly well-known, and probably at least as 'famous' as some of the other players on the list (who I've never heard of). But agree, that he might not be truly famous, like Star, ND, Stormer etc etc.

PVP list needs some alterations,

- Letum only tended to kill miners and hunters minding their own business in Amethera. Shouldnt make the list.

- Poker and Moe should be added for recently being generals of organising a soc of only
22 members controlling most aspects of pvp in 2013.

- Star should be added, as he was about the best? when he did pvp.

- Foudil for fighting BA on his own for a long long time.

- Belza for controlling the oil rig for a long period of time.

- Rilort, MepH for very good pk skills.

- Akoz for the highest ever PK ATH - which was at New Oxford at it's opening - I was a victom :p

PVP list needs some alterations,

- Letum only tended to kill miners and hunters minding their own business in Amethera. Shouldnt make the list.

- Poker and Moe should be added for recently being generals of organising a soc of only
22 members controlling most aspects of pvp in 2013.

- Star should be added, as he was about the best? when he did pvp.

- Foudil for fighting BA on his own for a long long time.

- Belza for controlling the oil rig for a long period of time.

- Rilort, MepH for very good pk skills.

- Akoz for the highest ever PK ATH - which was at New Oxford at it's opening - I was a victom :p

think most people remember rilort for other things now days ;)

PigBenus. His videos on youtube are priceless.

Nice initiative, +rep..

Some nominations off the top of my head...

Starfinder - created Entropia Tracker/Entropia Life

Jimmy B - Longtime forum moderator, and the first to discover that mob regen gets paid back in loot, participated in many other tests as well

Doer - active forum member and participated in a lot of testing in the past, specifically Hit Ability/Critical Hit data

Falkao - For data crunching and graphs that will make your head hurt :laugh:

Chainfire- this ones a little before my time and I hope I got his name right.. creator of PE assistant that was so valuable to so many in the early days

Dan Petrov - need I say anymore? :laugh:

Oh, and one for the scammer/hated list:

Digital Abduction- RT insider/scammer whatever he was, that was mishandling deeds to La's that he never even owned

hmm maybe we need a new category for the tireless researches that have uncovered many of EU's mysteries through the yrs..

008 :cool:
PigBenus. His videos on youtube are priceless.

Susan 113 Smith and Island Girl should be included in that list

If we really write history, we should not forget those that helped make it.

OIII whys my name not on the pk list ,, there is only two people on it i cant kill and well one was back in the day when i had 88 hp and thats blue corvet , other one is star i ve tried a few times but to no avail hulk was only for fun but is killable :D but the rest i could kill pissing myself laughing and with my eyes closed ,, oh and while your at it you should add me to the games biggest shit stirrerer :D ,,,,,,bangfap

OIII whys my name not on the pk list ,, there is only two people on it i cant kill and well one was back in the day when i had 88 hp and thats blue corvet , other one is star i ve tried a few times but to no avail hulk was only for fun but is killable :D but the rest i could kill pissing myself laughing and with my eyes closed ,, oh and while your at it you should add me to the games biggest shit stirrerer :D ,,,,,,bangfap

I'm still around and can kill you today still muhahahahaha :)

I'm still around and can kill you today still muhahahahaha :)

not so sure about that now mate ,, hell of alot more hp and a hell of alot more armor and skill :D but atleast now if you try ill give u a run for ya moneys worth and not just one shot lol

The list is incomplete and some people should not be named for what you name them..

Nonsense creating this kind of list, it never made sense in any game whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents..

The list is incomplete and some people should not be named for what you name them..

Nonsense creating this kind of list, it never made sense in any game whatsoever.

Just my 2 cents..

I agree, for example I think you list Sarah as the most successful trader ingame? How can you do that?

1 vote for Mega.

Sorry for necro here, but Mega got to get into that list with his crazy SG!

Edit: Also, the guy is just a darn nice guy also. Hate those, makes the rest of us look bad!

Most Infamous:

Sinofmen and Nukem Quayjay - Former leaders of Patriots, who started many fights throughout the community, and whose mothership scam has become legend (used Patriots soc shareholder program to purchase a MS and shop and kicked people out who wanted to cash out, were going to sell it and escape with $10,000 USD, but were stopped by MA and banned).

This morning Mr Nukem Quayjay was online. So was he really banned? Or is there some bug that let him back in.

Back