Fap bug

BruuD

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Ace "BruuD" of Spades
I have a tier 3 FAP-90 with all heal enhancers on it (46 HP heal) and have it maxed.
But I don't get full heal, mostly even just half and once even just 1.9 :-/
It's making it impossible to hunt.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

yeah,i have had that same problem with faps with enhancers,but it is so unregurlarly that i didnt bother to report it

Well, at least it didn't turn into a non decaying Mod FAP...

yeah,i have had that same problem with faps with enhancers,but it is so unregurlarly that i didnt bother to report it

I also took all enhancers off, still the same problem...

Maybe you chipped out and don't have the skills anymore? No idea mate, never encountered that problem

Perhaps they are bringing the paramedic profession into line with what they have done to the mining :scratch:

You wouldn't happen to have the "moving" bug, would you? Where you only get 1/4 heals because of moving, even you're standing still? Usually happens when I'm hunting and after killing the mob, it "bumps" me and registers movement. Simple fix, just move a little in any direction and you get full heals again.

If it's not this, dunno what to tell you.

Ok, did i mention that i'm a huge noob?!
The FAP often didn't heal full because... it didn't need to :ahh:
I've been away for quite some time and when i left, faps always healed full.
So case closed, another noob happy!

lol .. oops !! :duh:

I remember going .. "wtf is wrong with my fap :mad: ?!?!" when it first changed !! :laugh: :ahh:

on another note .. welcome back after a long time gone, BruuD !! :tiphat:

It's a nice change of pace to see an 'old-timer' coming back through the 'in door' and not going through the other ... have fun !! If you've been gone a long, long time ... you got a really lot of catching up to do !! :eyecrazy: :)

Last edited:

Haha ! good >D

I've got some shitty bug saying that I am moving, when I am standing still and fapping... can occour 5 times in a row, and it starts to piss me off. :D

Back