fastest way to get cash

Billy (BB)

Guardian
Society
Dragons Shadow ~Founder~
Billy BB Braston
can someone tell me the fastest way to withdraw cash please is their any how to's that can speed it up or is 3 months the only way

you could withdraw in a week if you purchase a cash withdrawal card from the TT for 250ped.

you could withdraw in a week if you purchase a cash withdrawal card from the TT for 250ped.

I'd like to find all the info about that card which i can.
could you link me or tell me much about it?

i've been wondering to buy it. but i keep having questions and doubts about it.

well I had the last cashcard and it was great. Got delivered in 4 days. activated straight away. and I withdrew using it many times.

The new one as i understand it has mastercard numbers on it. so you could use it at any atm and eftpos aswell as online i think.

not sure on a link but ill update this post if i find one

remember reading somewhere on website bout the new cash cards available either begining or end of august so you gotta wait bit longer before you can have one :)

remember reading somewhere on website bout the new cash cards available either begining or end of august so you gotta wait bit longer before you can have one :)

Nah its available now from the tt :)

it'll cost a bit, but the quickest way would seem to be to setup an account in SL, and arraange a transfer of Ped to L$ though either Anshe Chung, her associates or anyone else in both games that you would trust.

Nah its available now from the tt :)

Are you sure that this isn't just the old cash card?

:scratch2:

MindArk have yet to release the full details and fees for the new cash card, or even announce who the new provider is. The only thing that has been stated is that it will have MasterCard branding when it is finally released.

The last word on the subject was from Marco on 16th May 2007:

Correct, the new Entropia Cash Card is handled by somebody else. More info to come on that matter.

EDIT: Here is a link to the details on the Entropia Universe website:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5676.html

MindArk said:
Full details will be published here together with Version Update 8.12.

It appears that there must have been some kind of hold up.

Last edited:
So if i buy the card from the tt and it is the old one it wont work :confused: so why would MA sell something that is not working? and dose anyone have a new card yet or has anyone bought a card from the tt after the VU expecting the new card?

The cards are availbale to buy from now in tt i think however you gottta wait for delivery

From MA website

Entropia Universe Cash Card Information - 9 May 2007

Mindark expect deliveries of the Cash Card to begin in late August

link here

MA is not currently shipping ATM cards.

We're still awaiting an announcement as to the new cards availability.

In the mean time, the 90 day proces is in place. Old card holders are given priority if they request it.

AG

Back