fastest way to make EFD?

EFD made off of this thread: 100

Sorry, but I must have missed this but how do you see how many EFDs you make for a post or thread?

Sorry, but I must have missed this but how do you see how many EFDs you make for a post or thread?

:D you look at how much you had befor you posted then you look at how much you have after you posted

very very simple

:yay:

:D you look at how much you had befor you posted then you look at how much you have after you posted

very very simple

:yay:

Does the 100 include all the EFD made from the people posting in your thread? If it does, your number probably isn't right unless you haven't posted anywhere else since you created this thread.

Does the 100 include all the EFD made from the people posting in your thread? If it does, your number probably isn't right unless you haven't posted anywhere else since you created this thread.

Exactly.

Iceman: You get EFDs for pretty much everything you do on EF (ok, excluding just staring at it ;) ). The more active you are the less EFDs you get for those activities (just like skilling in EU). Even though it might be just fractions of EFDs they add up on the long run. :wise:

lol i made this thread a long time ago

and at that time i didnt post much

so yes the 100 WAS what i got from that thread

Exactly.

Iceman: You get EFDs for pretty much everything you do on EF (ok, excluding just staring at it ;) ). The more active you are the less EFDs you get for those activities (just like skilling in EU). Even though it might be just fractions of EFDs they add up on the long run. :wise:

The more active I am? Do you mean that by the number of EFD's I have accumulated through activity or by doing actual activities? :O Im scared!

The more active I am? Do you mean that by the number of EFD's I have accumulated through activity or by doing actual activities? :O Im scared!

No, it's not about EFDs. Or at least it wouldn't be logical. I mean you can donate, buy stuff 'n all. So it's like whatever the RL you do here in EF. Like clicking and typing :)

At least I'd put it that way. Just remember how many EFDs you got for creating a thread after you had joined compared to how many you get today for the same thing.

hmm i`l have to try a poll soon, but dunno abot what yet^^

First noobs are getting HoF off of exos and now their getting tons of EFD off of being retarded? Somthing needs to be done. But at least we have a reason to go to the Sweating forum:silly2:

:rofl: that's sooo funny :laugh:, yet so true :scratch2: Oh well what can ya do about it but hav a laugh huh ;)

Firefly :vampire:

Hi,

I don't know if this has been said or not, so hopeful this isn't a repeat. EFD can be gained from Rep. The fastest way to gain Rep?

Very simple.

1. Have a friend post a thread saying he paid several thousand ped on a crappy item and want everyone to look for the seller. (Try to make shitloads of attention)

2. You come along and say you will return all the PED.

3. You get massive rep :)

Yeah i know this way is pretty bad lol... But i wouldn't be surprised if one of those threads were actually fake.

advertise EF ingame and tell people to refer to you when registering. referrals are worth 500efd.

I think there's a problem with the 500 efd reward Clicky

Two ways I know of making EFD without spamming junk on the forum is:
Giving rep pays EFD
Rating threads gives EFD

Back