Question: Feature Request - Shop Inventory Search

Lizzy_ZA

Provider
Society
NBK Rangers
Elizabeth Lizzy Holmes
Hi Guys,

I would like to request a feature in Entropia that I think will bring great value to the player base, stimulate the economy and even bring in some profit for MA.

I would like to request a new Terminal or function where an avatar can search the inventories of shops and booths. Something very basic like the Auction House search.

Player can specify the Planet they want to search for or Universe Wide.

Maybe attach a small fee to it if necessary, so that participants that want to save time by not running through all the shops looking for a specific item, can pay a small fee.

Those that still want to run and browse shops can do so without paying anything.

I recently bought a A101, and it took me probably 4 hours running through all the shops I could find, and in the end I did not find what I was looking for.

I could have spent that time grinding away on my missions.

Please consider this, I think its a good feature and will boost the economy a bit, also save a lot of players A LOT OF TIME.

So glad that you posted this! A terminal similar to the portable tt units would be great, perhaps MA could even add and auction terminal whilst the are at it.

I certainly think a search by mall query would be useful and a fair way to organise things. Maybe even make it so shop owners pay a monthly advertising fee to be listed if MA are that profit obsessed. Would pay for it's self in no time im sure.

Bumping this

Back