Fellow Floridians!

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
I hope all of those Entropians being affected by hurricane Matthew stay safe! For those who decided to stick out the storm at home, like me, please be smart, and don't go outside until all this has passed! Once it's all over, post your status here, just to let your fellow Entropians know that you are safe.

As of right now, The eyes of the storm is due east of me, so we are getting some nasty squalls coming through. No power atm, and I certainly don't expect it to come back until late this evening, once the storm is well past us. We are hunkered down, though, and all boarded up. We just keep uttering expletives when the worst wind squalls happen. :censored: :scared: :shots:

I hope all of those Entropians being affected by hurricane Matthew stay safe! For those who decided to stick out the storm at home, like me, please be smart, and don't go outside until all this has passed! Once it's all over, post your status here, just to let your fellow Entropians know that you are safe.

As of right now, The eyes of the storm is due east of me, so we are getting some nasty squalls coming through. No power atm, and I certainly don't expect it to come back until late this evening, once the storm is well past us. We are hunkered down, though, and all boarded up. We just keep uttering expletives when the worst wind squalls happen. :censored: :scared: :shots:

Be safe. Living in England i have no idea how terrifying a big storm like this could be.

I had see the blunt Weather report on Fox tho

Hang in there man and hope all passes over with nothing drastic happening to you and your family.

Good to hear you are safe and well Coz. Stay safe everybody. Hope to see you I game soon Coz. :handgun::bull:

Hoping for all the best to those in Florida or along the way of hurricane Matthew.

good luck and stay safe

Finally got cell service and power back here, but that storm is still doing some massive damage for those in northern Florida, as well as Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Hoping everyone makes it through safely!

Managed to come out of the storm unscathed. Downed trees everywhere, and internet/cable service still not restored, but my dad and I are okay, and my home is intact, so I can deal with the lack of cable and internet for a while.

Glad that's over, and hope it doesn't happen again any time soon, such as when Hurricane Matthew loops around and takes aim at Florida again. :eek:

Finally got cell service and power back here, but that storm is still doing some massive damage for those in northern Florida, as well as Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Hoping everyone makes it through safely!

Managed to come out of the storm unscathed. Downed trees everywhere, and internet/cable service still not restored, but my dad and I are okay, and my home is intact, so I can deal with the lack of cable and internet for a while.

Glad that's over, and hope it doesn't happen again any time soon, such as when Hurricane Matthew loops around and takes aim at Florida again. :eek:

Good to hear that you & family made it through the first hard hit.
And I'll keep hoping for the best to everyone still in Matthews path too.

Normally I'd say go outside and fight it, but I've seen some footage and reluctantly I'll say hunker down, bolt everything down, let nature have its yearly tear down and stay holed up until its all over.

I come from a country where the odd gust of wind may or may not take down a roof tile, so good luck in the basement and hope you have enough batteries! :thumbup:

Back