Votes: 19 14.0%
  • Maureen Twister Twist

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • RON KOVICH RULES THE UNIVERSE

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
:) I don't think "not being the most voted" is the problem to people though? I just more see it as (but that's personally"), why isn't "she" on the list or "she"?

Also some of us have been participating this forum for a couple of years or more, and it's more like "been there, done that".

It's cool - get some new blood in here :) I don't need to take up the space!

Voted for the most wonderful girl around and a great friend :)

Ciltea h0n3y Mady :wtg:

I also thought this was just a bit of fun until one person gets a bit ahead then we see peoples true nature come out. Casting accusations of cheating and creating extra accounts to get a few extra votes. If people created extra accounts to add votes then they would risk lossing their EF account for breaking the rules of the forum. The reason this has annoyed me is that the current leader is my RL Partner and the reason she has so many votes is because she has a lot of people that like her. She has not ran around asking people to vote for her at all. A member of our soc posted this thread to let people know about it on our soc forum which more than accounts for the number of votes she has had.

If someone were making lots of new accounts to vote, Im sure we'd find out in the modding team -so thats not really a issue.

And for the record, my comments were based on the polls which have been in the past, not because of someone having more votes then the others, if thats what you were thinking.
When critizing a game, it doesnt mean you also critizie the winner.

Personally, as I allready said -Im not bothered. Like Lykke said, "been there, done that".

funny thread :)

Voted for the most wonderful girl around and a great friend :)

Ciltea h0n3y Mady :wtg:

aaww ty sweetie :hug: and the others who voted for me too ofc :)

ok i vote for Hon3y too...go sis and kill them all;-)

ok i vote for Hon3y too...go sis and kill them all;-)

I think you should be in the thread too.. beautiful girl, great personality and skilled ingame too :) :thumbup: :hug:

I think you should be in the thread too.. beautiful girl, great personality and skilled ingame too :) :thumbup: :hug:

That is exactly the problem :yup: Lot's of girls should be in :)

Even though I'm not keen on being there - I did place a vote on my personal favorite though :D

(But DAMN ETOPIA for not being girlish (well, he is, but that would still be cheating ... :silly2:) ..)

That is exactly the problem :yup: Lot's of girls should be in :)

Even though I'm not keen on being there - I did place a vote on my personal favorite though :D

(But DAMN ETOPIA for not being girlish (well, he is, but that would still be cheating ... :silly2:) ..)

Indeed.. lots of girls should be in, but he cant know all of them, thats why we can vote for those who arent here too.. so you know ppl if you dont find your candidate here.. just write her name :D
Anyway i think we are all aware that this isnt honest anymore.. begging for votes in another forums or private forums is just lame... so its just for fun atm :)

Indeed.. lots of girls should be in, but he cant know all of them, thats why we can vote for those who arent here too.. so you know ppl if you dont find your candidate here.. just write her name :D
Anyway i think we are all aware that this isnt honest anymore.. begging for votes in another forums or private forums is just lame... so its just for fun atm :)

i have added all the names mentioned so far. thx for ur moral support :yay:
+rep

we should hire a gynecologist here on the forum...only he will be able to decide who can "indeed" participate...hihi :ahh:

we should hire a gynecologist here on the forum...only he will be able to decide who can "indeed" participate...hihi :ahh:

Hm I'm sure some guys would participate on a non-committal basis in this matter .. sure lots would look DEEP into the issues and work their way to a fair solution :D

:yay: Another Popularity Contest!! I know that was not the intention behind the poll, but in the end that's what it'll be... I agree with Mikah ;) I just think it would have been courtious to ask before posting names... or perhaps rewording it... just simply ask ppl who'd they vote for then tally the votes, that way the females not mentioned don't feel left out... As I'm sure some did because some have mentioned already... just my 2pec....

Last edited:

well i'm in the assisted reproduction section so i know more than a gynecologist :wtg:

okay...all girls line up...Ron`s gonna check us all..lift yr skirts up;-)

okay...all girls line up...Ron`s gonna check us all..lift yr skirts up;-)

:eek:
No looking up your mom's skirt ! That's just wwwrrrooonnnggg !!

Flame me if you will .. but people complain about this thread, but not even a few months ago submit their avatar pictures for the "sexiest avatar" contests! :laugh:

Anywho .. it's all in good fun.

There is only one (*sol looks at lady trish and beg her to not twist so hard*) the nicesest Woman in game must be Lady Trisha.

There is only one (*sol looks at lady trish and beg her to not twist so hard*) the nicesest Woman in game must be Lady Trisha.

indeed she is very nice, absolutly

:yay: Another Popularity Contest!! I know that was not the intention behind the poll, but in the end that's what it'll be... I agree with Mikah ;) I just think it would have been courtious to ask before posting names... or perhaps rewording it... just simply ask ppl who'd they vote for then tally the votes, that why the females not mentioned don't feel left out... As I'm sure some did because some have mentioned already... just my 2pec....

Meh, Vixen, I know your intentions are good, but maybe this was just a spontaneous thing for fun? I actually think that it works a lot easier the other way around :D (with girls mentioned in the poll asking to be removed)

Guess the winner is Hyeprion :yay:
contact me via PM and we can meet ingame

Gratz Hyperion .. even though I have no clue who you are ;)
Must be a silent but deadly babe! :D

I came in 2nd !
:yay:

:shower:

I'd say gratz Danielle.. I like the fair things :D

Gratz Manon :yay:
For those who don't know her and wonder why poeple vote for her, maybe you should have a look on the event forum, she is a great event promoter.
And this wasnt a top poster contest right ?

:yay: gratz to the winner and the top'ers :D

You're ALL awesome girls! ;) This game/forum is lucky !

Gratz Manon :yay:
For those who don't know her and wonder why poeple vote for her, maybe you should have a look on the event forum, she is a great event promoter.
And this wasnt a top poster contest right ?

She posted on french forums that she wants votes here... And as someone said here she posted on the soc's private forum too.. That is not fair imo. Thats why I think the winner should be Danielle YourMom Deathbringer :). Anyway not my business, but its a pity

If you bothered to read the post you would have seen that someone from the soc posted about the thread saying that Manon was in the list which was the only reason that we knew about the thread in the first place. Its not in a private section of the forum its in an area open to anyone to view.

If you bothered to read the post you would have seen that someone from the soc posted about the thread saying that Manon was in the list which was the only reason that we knew about the thread in the first place. Its not in a private section of the forum its in an area open to anyone to view.

Not big difference.. the idea is that all your soc voted for her (or almost).. and anyway what you say doesnt change the fact that she told ppl to vote her on another forums :rolleyes:

As I said.. gratz Danielle :yay: :laugh: (im sorry i cant stand the cheaters)

Status
Back