FEN Event Update #1

It has not ?

I would say more total loot = more chance to get more tokens.

Am I wrong ?

And there is still the efficency gap of my gun 60ish efficency vs the guys using better gear 70ish efficency (loot quality).

Fairly simple, if your loot is less than 1 PED then there is no room for a token, with higher looter prof, you have less loot events below 1 PED, more chance to get a token.

And dont tell me that Spiders dont give loots below 1 PED, they definately do!

We did hunt Malcruentor in a team of up to 11 people, most loot events for me were sub 80 pec, yet i did get 4 token in 2288 PED spend. From eyeballing, can't see others data, it looked like in average roughly 1 token in about 400-600 PED for everyone.
Our main looter was animal looter 46, backup looter was 31, so, still below malcruentor level.
TT-return for me was 96,29%

Anyway, nearly no armor/fap decay at all during our hunt.

so the BC-120 guns gone already (...)

So, I couldn't play until today and this event (supposed to last tree and half months) as already ended? 5 days? :scratch2:

Yeah, and that value can be off by far.
There could just be someone sitting there, waiting for them to be auctionable and willing to pay up too 100 PED each, then the 38 PED offered in channel is just way below the value the token has... See, that's the problem with trade channel values ^^ If not all buyers participate and especially not the ones offering the most, then it's just way off.. that's why they need to become auctionable very quickly...

I don't get why your whinging ,,, who gives a rats arse if u cant auction tokens , simple facts are now the big guns are sold tokens are only worth the next big ticket item in the trader and well the fen mod faps are only worth 160 to 200k max , therefore tokens only worth 30 od ped give or take 5 ped ,,, remember no one forces u to hunt or participate if u don't like it play WOW

What will everyone do with their coveted tokens after the prizes are gone? There are no items with indefinite amounts; yet you state that the tokens have no finite amount set. It doesn’t seem as exciting when you collect tons of tokens and then have to tt them.

1) I think lootable FEN items as well would add greatly to this event.

2) Adding pills, amps, or armor plates with infinite amounts to the broker would help preserve value of tokens for those who save them and fail to get an item before they sell out.

I totally agree something for those who may not have deep enough pockets but still grind there buts off and play gets a chance of reward other then a lil MU for once :D

A short update on the FEN event to address several issues that have been raised in support cases and on community forums.

FEN Token Gold
Some participants have expressed concern about the 1 PED value of the Gold tokens, and that perhaps this was an error. We can confirm that the 1 PED value per token is intended. It is important to remember that all of the FEN Edition items are special-edition and limited in quantity, and will never be offered again once the FEN event ends.

***NOTE*** There is no predefined limit on the number of tokens that can be looted, it depends simply on how many creatures are killed.

Originally Posted Here

SEE.

and I think this also inductively disproves the "limited amount of loot" theory (i.e. that there is a maximum amount of e.g. fugabarba skin units in the game and when that amount is reached, no further ones can drop). I think what is actually the case is that drop chances are sometimes adjusted silently (as was recently the case with plat tokens apparently).

They claimed that the tokens drop from level 50+ mobs. I looted from osseo young and it is level 49... there are some bugs in there...

Dang not even 7 days into the event and most of the big ticket items are gone, I think we will see a lot of the other items go away shortly as tokens continue to drop and prices fall.

I really liked the idea of this event in paper, however I think that the drop rate of the platinum tokens ma had been a bit high if we were able to see that many items sell so quickly.

Non the less gratz to the owners, you have some great items and happy hunting all!

Na, arson is super over priced, next is lr40s, then probably the faps and maybe arson after that.

Well, some of the most expensive UL items from token trader is sold, thats why mu has dropped.
You cant actually see the mu, but when looking in trade-channels I currently see avas buying platinum for 38ped.
Really feel sad for them who bought alot of platinum as an investment to sell later, they will loose alot, hopefully they sold the platinums to the big buyer of the 3 blp-rifles.

feel sad for yourself with that scrub mentality (entropia, not communistropia). speculating on the value of new items is one of the most fun things I know of in video games. I mean isn't millions of people world-wide speculating on bitcoins and such proof enough of that?

MA might still give you a chance to exchance plat tokens for moon deeds if they become useless when all ul items sell out... just one possibility. it's not as simple as "the best items are taken now, so plat coins are worthless now".

if you bought compet at the lowest price (before announcement of trade-in), trading em in for moon deeds was an instant profit. think about it

feel sad for yourself with that scrub mentality (entropia, not communistropia). speculating on the value of new items is one of the most fun things I know of in video games. I mean isn't millions of people world-wide speculating on bitcoins and such proof enough of that?

MA might still give you a chance to exchance plat tokens for moon deeds if they become useless when all ul items sell out... just one possibility. it's not as simple as "the best items are taken now, so plat coins are worthless now".

if you bought compet at the lowest price (before announcement of trade-in), trading em in for moon deeds was an instant profit. think about it

But it is simple as that. After ALL UL items are gone, you can tt them and buy moon deeds. It was first come, first serve event, it wasn't "70PED quaranteed per token" event

well I said the best, not all

I mean it's kinda likely something else is going to happen.

announcement says
Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks will not be replenished.

says stocks of the items already offered will not be replenished. doesn't say they won't add different, lesser items for people to spend the leftover tokens on. they still have to pay the ped value of those items to boot. oh well. we'll see. and massive complaining here is a given either way

btw, since most people here don't seem to play too many other games: miscalculations like that do not just happen in eu, they happen in other mmos too. ;-)

Last edited:
announcement says
Items offered by the FEN Token Trader are limited in quantity, and available on a first-come first-served basis. See the item info section below for the initial quantity of each item; stocks will not be replenished.

says stocks of the items already offered will not be replenished. doesn't say they won't add different, lesser items for people to spend the leftover tokens on. they still have to pay the ped value of those items to boot. oh well. we'll see. and massive complaining here is a given either way

Imagine all the fun we'd get here on the forum if they'd add better items in the next "addition". adjusted lr-125 :D

They cant rly add better items now as it would be a big middle finger to big spenders who ensured they secured themselves the best weapons. All they can rly do is create other things to buy w/ tokens stims L stuff maybe some scuffed ul gear

They cant rly add better items now as it would be a big middle finger to big spenders who ensured they secured themselves the best weapons. All they can rly do is create other things to buy w/ tokens stims L stuff maybe some scuffed ul gear

They don't need to add better than the LC120, but they still could add some other armors, or other weapons (under lvl 100, more mindforce/melee/pistols/rifles), mining finders, amps, clothes, etc. There is plenty they can do that would keep people paying tons for the tokens throughout the event without giving a big FU to the people who got in early.

For new weapons, it would all come down to the stats as to what they are worth....so provided they do those right and don't make them some big event winner weapons that outdo the cats of what was just brought, they should be able to introduce more.

yeah, you see avas buying for 38 PED... but guess what, since it launched and i advertised my token in chat, i only got pm from a single person, every time.... just one person. So i guess there's just one trader and the real buyers may not be even there..

Plat tokens are being bought this morning for 16-18 ped each.

Technically, what he says is correct, they were offering to buy it for that price.

No, he said they were being bought. Were they, or was that just buy offers?

Thread: Next batch of FEN items are being added when?
by Ludvig|MindArk
Replies
Views
There are plans to add completely new items to...
There are plans to add completely new items to the FEN Token Trader periodically throughout the event

Xen posted the link above

You guys are never happy.

Thank you MA for setting up this event. It's nice and well done !

:wtg:

Make gold tokens 1 PEC or add silver tokens

The concept of removing most items from loot and adding tokens seems interesting for the future of the game. That way, people can loot items and trade them, and have a clear goal when they farm different mobs. It would result in a form of redesign of the game, but that way trading would be encouraged, and also the activity. They could have all items be event prizes or purchased from NPC's or crafted.

I mean it's kinda likely something else is going to happen.

announcement says

btw, since most people here don't seem to play too many other games: miscalculations like that do not just happen in eu, they happen in other mmos too. ;-)

and now exactly that thing got confirmed by ludvig :cool:

makes me wish I actually had money to play around with. playing the market sure is easier in non-rme games, huh.

Back