FYI: Few implementations...

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
<removed>
Few things i have come across that aggravated me

1: Near every outpost or tp there should be a major Flat surface where vehicles can be spawned easily reason being is when you revive and want to drive or fly to your pos you should be able to spawn vehicle and fly or drive to it rather than walking and running around for 2 hour to find a spot to spawn these by that time the mob has regenerated back to twice is HP which is demotivating aka no money to you which is not what you want right???

2: I went to hunt in caves died and realised i spawn back at the very entrance aka 50 thousand away so i ran back to the cave with mercimex and took me around 5 hours to get there i was fuming <removed>.

Kindly make a revive in there so you dont have to spend 5 hours runing around again you want customers spending money not running round all right?

<removed>

/mod note/ I have removed the excessive and unnecessary swearing in this post in accordance with forum rule 2.7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats one of the challanges in there, die and you have to run down again. Just dont die. :)

Thats one of the challanges in there, die and you have to run down again. Just dont die. :)

<removed>

Now for the rest of the NORMAL people in this game who die now and then which is also A CHALLENGE of this game would I am quite sure would like such revives added....

1) I almost never have any problems at all with spawning vehicles, especially near outposts, so I'm not really sure what people are doing to get this problem?

2) Hire a Mindforce user with a resurrect chip and you won't have that problem.

mate I just want to hire a fcuking fapper who can fap not run miracles...fapper with reseruct chip so he can fap and reseruct.. how about hunt and skill for me too and i can just you know go do somit else....

more like 5 minutes to the first marcimex cave :p

<removed>

2: I went to hunt in caves died and realised i spawn back at the very entrance aka 50 thousand away so i ran back to the cave with mercimex and took me around 5 hours to get there i was fuming <removed>.

They have put in res chips for this or well lowered the UL one, probably see more L ones soon, so do not hold your breath for this to change.

<removed>

1: Near every outpost or tp there should be a major Flat surface where vehicles can be spawned easily reason being is when you revive and want to drive or fly to your pos you should be able to spawn vehicle and fly or drive to it rather than walking and running around for 2 hour to find a spot to spawn these by that time the mob has regenerated back to twice is HP which is demotivating aka no money to you which is not what you want right???

Kindly make a revive in there so you dont have to spend 5 hours runing around again you want customers spending money not running round all right?

<removed>

/mod note/ I have removed the excessive and unnecessary swearing in this post in accordance with forum rule 2.7.

I gotta say, I totally agree with the flat surface thing. I gotta say, I totally agree with the revive in the room before the Chalite thingy dewd.

I also gotta say, I think removing swearing is just plain daft, as long as its not a part of a bullying post or directed towards any particular individual and is used purely for exclamation, then it should be allowed. If its against the rules then the rules should be changed. We're not kids and actually despite the ignorantly banded around cliché that swearing is for the unintelligent of those of a small vocabulary, it can indeed be witty, clever and extremely well worded. Not saying this bloke's post was any of these things before the deletion, just saying. Perhaps I'm talking bollocks.

well said and we all agree

so I'm backing what you said and disagreeing with the censoring of your post and you're turning on me and saying I'm talking crap? o_O; Either that or you got the meaning of bollocks mixed up =P

mate I just want to hire a fcuking fapper who can fap not run miracles...fapper with reseruct chip so he can fap and reseruct.. how about hunt and skill for me too and i can just you know go do somit else....

I agree with OP {removed}QUOTE]

If you don't like it, then do something else or find a solution to the problem instead of trying to ruin stuff for other players by flaming, insulting and basically threatening on the forum in some attempt to get things made easier for you because you can't handle it.

There is a solution ingame. Use it, or don't.

If you don't like it, then do something else or find a solution to the problem instead of trying to ruin stuff for other players by flaming, insulting and basically threatening on the forum in some attempt to get things made easier for you because you can't handle it.

There is a solution ingame. Use it, or don't.

Your problem is that you don't question anything what is said, decided or made by Mindark. Whether it's intentional or not. And the most irritating habit you have is that you keep stating these "facts" when others are trying to have conversation what's good and what's not. And, yes we all do read those same VU Notes, Dev Notes etc etc as you do. We know them, but still you keep "showing off". So please try back up your contributions (even once) with something what we haven't earlier read or heard. Please.

Don't understand me wrong I have nothing against you, it's just the way you argument.

Last edited:

Looks like you should go back to sweating... or whatever you was doing before caves. Not all mobs are doable by all players. It always has been like that.

Looks like you should go back to sweating... or whatever you was doing before caves. Not all mobs are doable by all players. It always has been like that.

<removed>

If you would of read the thread cerfully you would of come to realize that i was no where complaining about me NOT being able to kill a mob, because if i wasn't able to.... i wouldn't be in the caves...

I was merely stating the fact that revive is TOO FAR AWAY

<removed>

I can relate to that. Spawning a small surface area vehicle like a Sleipnir is tolerable. Spawning a bigger vehicle, like the Gungnir or Quad (even on what appears to be a flat surface) = :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Back