Uber: Few Ubers in March 2023

ModKim

Hatchling
Society
The Maniacs
Modified Mister Kim
Hello amazing people :))

I had a long break, even sold my pc. Started again this year on March, installed this game on my work laptop and gave it a try :p
First day was a weird day, cuz i sold most of my equipment and it was quite a challange to play with shitbox pc :D
Second day did some shots on Argo Elites and for my surprise I got 2 ubers - 1k and 1.4k
After that I finished some Codex on Levis and Rex, did some dailys and kept shooting
The "Happy Hour" worked well for me at robots, earned quite a bit in a short time and upgraded my equipment.
Been shooting Levis now on and off, either Levi or Rex or some dailys and Levis have been good for me.
Got 2.2k on Sunday from Levis, before that had also amazing loot, global every 5-10 min and they were quite big ones too 250-550 ped hits
On Monday i hit my person single highest loot, which was also Levi 5.4k, was a quite suprise because Robber just got nearly 17k there and we shot few days side by side. Damn you ! :D

Have a lovely day ! :)
Hopefully my pic url works :D
1.4k argo
1k argo
2.2k Levi
5.4k Levi

That's what we call a good run, gratz!

Welcome back, mate! Congratz!

As always, those who leave and return are rewarded, unlike the fools who are always playing and pulling VISA... me too :(

Back