FFA is broken

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Was going for an hour on FFA 4 spiders with pills loaded up, all of a sudden on the 3rd mob I get teleported to some instance with level 25 ghost screechers, saying something about the wrong path.

Run, with pills running, across this retarded 5 hour instance to find a teleporter, that gets me back to FFA 4 instance with same 1 hour timer running at the same spot (near the ramp).

Only to be instantly teleported back to the retarded 5 hour level 25 instance,

run to teleport, back to 1 hour FFA, back at entrance to retarded 5 hour instance. repeat forever I guess.

Did I mention how retarded this is?
1 hour instance perma teleported to a 5 hour instance with no exit.

Please fix the retardation.

amazing like usual lol
-
We tried a Queen run 2 days ago, and it was impossible how bad the servers were...everything went wrong....6 people sent support tickets and have not received any remedy , the assumption is they took all server resources for mayhem and said fck the rest...
people falling through floors, people droping from team, entire team disbanding randomly, boss staying spawned after wipe, cant spawn pet anymore in boss room......and the entire instance has EXTREME LAG, and rubberbanding the entire time ....unplayable there were more issues....

so recommended dont try the brand new instance they just put out......One player lost there key due to Mind Ark failures and still has not received support for it

Last edited:
It's quite stange as lvl25 ghost screecher (Magical forest) is NI instance and can only be accessed from NI.

Shouldve taken screenshots :p

It's quite stange as lvl25 ghost screecher (Magical forest) is NI instance and can only be accessed from NI.
This has happened in the past with this instance actually. A guy on Arkadia ended up in an active NI Screecher instance. I was on Arkadia at the time and his Screecher globals were visible in Arkadia global chat. The guy posted about it in EU Discord, it was some time earlier this year.

EDIT: Found the Discord message:

Lagtropia at its finest becomes glitchtropia, nothing new here just same old server lags more so because of twen. One can only hope that someday they'll upgrade the servers enough to prevent this in the future.

This goes on the last 3 days if i remember

Lags suck when you have to outdps the regen in rdi....

medicine now missing in drug stores all across the world.
Stay safe guys.

There are colostomy bags that function better than these instances.

Wonder what you're doing with all that money you're getting (and all these cash grabs)

Back