FFA rewards

Rocket192

Elite
Society
Classified
Sean Rocket Connors
Are these rewards accurate? Is MA once again going to let resellers/traders access broker items without ever having to shoot a weapon?

1st Place - 2 Placement Mayhem Tokens + 80000 Mayhem Tokens

2nd Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 40000 Mayhem Tokens

3rd Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 20000 Mayhem Tokens

4th Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 10000 Mayhem Tokens

5th Place - 1 Placement Mayhem Token + 5000 Mayhem Tokens

6th Place - 8000 Mayhem Tokens

7th Place - 6000 Mayhem Tokens

8th Place - 4000 Mayhem Tokens

9th Place - 2000 Mayhem Tokens

10th Place - 1000 Mayhem Tokens

Yeah but same time u can sell those FFA to traders which is good in my opinion as its a free markup for hunters??

Yeah but same time u can sell those FFA to traders which is good in my opinion as its a free markup for hunters??
to hell with that. you shouldn't be able to pull a rare broker weapon/item wtihout having to hunt for it

to hell with that. you shouldn't be able to pull a rare broker weapon/item wtihout having to hunt for it
Atm i am just thinking Will i have enough time to finish redulite.. Then FFA would be nice side mission to gatther FFA to sell them!

Last edited:
Yeah but it comes to a same issue if rares are in boxes.. tehnicly u can pull item from vendor not even shooting just opening boxes.....

Imo there should be a FFA Merry Mayhem instance but there shouldn't be any mayhem tokens/rare tokens rewards for FFA anymore. The FFA mobs should have higher chance to loot tokens/and rare tokens than regular Merry Mayhem mobs and also better chance to loot items/boxes.

It's a bit excessive to add the token rewards on top like MA you are being awful generous when you don't need to. People will cycle just as much as they would regardless if you offered the token rewards in FFA or not.
I honestly think you gotta scrap that token rewards from FFA. Also that way you can finally put rest the tedious trading of 1, 5, 10, 20, 100 tokens at one time like we live in 2006 era.

If you still wanna offer extra tokens. Just add simliar rewards setup to annihilation merry mayhem but for FFA as well. It's better than suffering through trading with the npc and prevents people to just buy a gun from the vendor with the FFA tokens so it's actually earned, paying you more in the end longterm.

Very unusual behavior from you MA giving the cake and the cherry on top as well.

Last edited:
Very unusual behavior from you MA giving the cake and the cherry on top as well.
yes please so I hope ppl stop moaning! PLEASE!

I think the more saturated the loot 2.0 items are in the market, the better. It will make unlimited 1.0 weapons available for the masses, and remove 2.0 out of the hands of the uber elite and into the hands of those that put in the time or just have money, allowing everyone access to better gear overall. It does suck that traders get to make more profit off events than hunters with almost no downside, but then again, it took 20 minutes for NTI to sell out. Mindark should have split it up into batches of 200k in different timezones so players everywhere had a chance. So it is what it is...

Looking at the rewards, it seems to fairly balanced. Keep in mind FFA is only once a year, and only one person is going to get two rare tokens. The other four only get one. This isn’t going to clean out the token trader.

this seems stupid. if they wanted to let big purses buy items straight up, why drop those stars in a separate instance all together? and not in the main instance where we would farm the mission anyway? That FFA instance seems needlessly convoluted no? What am I missing? People will do their chosen mission in one instance, then switch to FFA instance to get a little more MU with those stars?

Its not Mindark who allow them, its the other players.They can't win anything unless YOU sell THEM.
THEY can't sell items unless YOU BUY.
This is the truth. I don’t understand everyone’s problem with resellers. They only act as a intermediate.
I think everyone’s problem is the price they have to pay for weapons and this is because some players have large disposable incomes, but fair play. I’ve never been able to progress too far in hunting because I can’t afford the kit to hunt at my actually
Level. Why I stay mining…

all my Opinion

I always loved the star system, a little bonus at the end of the event... Put all together in soc or friends or whatever and try to get a position too or simply dont sell to those you think being traders. More options to get the good stuff in a MMO never hurts, I can also sell my stars to you :D

Everything should be tradeable , this is a great event.

I think the main issue as I see it is that I'm already putting a ton of money into the game, and if I want to upgrade to a higher dps gun my only options are looting something, buying from a reseller or farming m-tokens myself.

Personally, I'm going to have to grind like mad over the next 4-5 mayhems to get even close to having enough m-tokens to be able to purchase a good laser pistol from the mayhem vendor. At a rough TT cost drift to myself of anywhere between 100-150k ped TT loss. I'll be grinding this mayhem for 16 hours a day pretty much throughout.

So for me to 'earn' a mayhem gun via serious grinding - I'm going to need to put in around 3000 hours of continual shooting over the next mayhems, and hope I secure another placement token from them if I need a second for my purchase, and still pay 150k ped for the gun in opportunity cost (and have to run the risk of the vendor emptying again before you have a chance to buy what you're aiming for).

That same effort can be completely sidestepped with FFA by buying up a bunch of stars for that #1 spot, that's where the disconnect comes for me - it just cheapens the amount of effort everyone else needs to go through. But MA will be MA I guess.

I'd have preferred to see things in the FFA prize list that had value but not overlapping with Mayhem tokens, something like.
  • 1st: Christmas 2021, 5x Reduilte Christmas Reward Box
  • 2nd: Christmas 2021: 2x Reduite Christmas Reward Box
  • 3rd Christmas 2021: 1x Reduite Christmas Reward Box
  • 4th Christmas 2021: 5x Gold Christmas Reward Box
  • 5-10th: 1x Gold Christmas Reward Box
  • 11th - 50th: 1x Silver Christmas Reward Box
  • 51st-100th: 1x Bronze Christmas Reward Box
With reward boxes containing a large number of strongbox pills and amps, (L) items, and maybe some UL mayhem amps or something is thrown in. So there's still value and markup in the FFA stars,

I think the main issue as I see it is that I'm already putting a ton of money into the game, and if I want to upgrade to a higher dps gun my only options are looting something, buying from a reseller or farming m-tokens myself.
So Looting it, grinding tokens to get it or buying it from someone else.. what other options would there be? The weapons don't magically teleport to the resellers accounts, they don't own every gun in game, i see regular players selling decent weapons from time to time as well.
To edit i do agree it moves a little away from their new mayhem style and I can see that point of view, honestly i think they gave no time to the ffa part of mayhem this year between NTI, space and adjusting the other mayhem format and threw this together. I'd expect a different approach by next years FFA

Its great . Trader/investors fight for stars, get a weapon and sell it to an uber with profit. This drives up the price of the stars so the little guys can get some mu aswell.win win win .You can grind out your 2.0 gun if you want in 3-5 years but if you want it now you can have it for fast delivery price.

Its great . Trader/investors fight for stars, get a weapon and sell it to an uber with profit. This drives up the price of the stars so the little guys can get some mu aswell.win win win .You can grind out your 2.0 gun if you want in 3-5 years but if you want it now you can have it for fast delivery price.
yes yes yes!

Some loose a lot of peds trying to compete

It would be cool if the FFA Stars weren't bound to the year and you could save them for the next FFA (like Mayhem Tokens).

It would be cool if the FFA Stars weren't bound to the year and you could save them for the next FFA (like Mayhem Tokens).
It would certainly be less devastating to the losers, but I think it would break FFA entirely. It is designed to make you over cook the cat to make sure you beat everyone else, at an extremely higher cost, that’s why the rewards are high, because the risk is also.
If they carried over than there would be no issue with not placing, a competitor could safely resell their unused stars or pool up for the following year.

Back