burnsey

Stalker
Society
The one percent
Come mine and hunt with the new lowered taxes

2.9% Hunting

2.9% Mining

fof1sigah7.jpg

Mining amps will soon be available in shop...

Mobs spawns are reducing every day, come and mine!!!

Kanerium ingot 150.99%
Durulium ingot 163.86%
Gazzurdite ingot 140.49%
Magerian Spray 424.64%
Typonolic Gas 139.31%

Mining Amps now available in shops

Come to Fields of Fortune and find your fortune!

Now available, OA-104s and MA-106's at the lowest prices around.

GL with your new taxes and items in shop :)

I was not going there too much, but due to this, i can see some habits change in the near future ;)

we like low taxes! :wise:

Was mining there today. Found alot of kane ,gazz and duru and made a nice profit. Like the spawn of mobs now and think you guys should try it out!

Great work burnsey! Ty.

Great! I love to mine hunt here. Way better than the other exo lands in terms of mining/hunting combo. Will look to organize a soc hunt here

BUMP low taxes and amp prices continue through the weekend!

Can`t understand witch land is it from the image. Is it the one just N from new oxford?

Futurama said:
Can`t understand witch land is it from the image. Is it the one just N from new oxford?

It's the 2nd LA north of Oxford ... not the one directly above Oxford, but the one north of that. :) If you were to draw a line between the TI City and Shinook Jungle TP's, you'd go right through OLA-29 (i.e. Fields of Fortune).

Click here for the Entropia Directory Amethera LA Info webpage.

Good job, Burnsey! The tax break is great and this is really a fun LA for a team/society hunt and/or a nice mining expedition! :)

-- Fliss :girl:

Wow very nice rates, I will have to swing by with a few bombs.

Looking for some serious miners to come here!

Discount amps, get em while they're hot
OA104s 190 peds
MA106s 475 peds!!!!

I enjoyed hunting there with the large spawns and noticed that they were getting sparser. Last night when I was hunting there were not enough exo's around to bother with. Good luck with the miners.

Back