Finally, the proof!

Thanx for the rep everyone. :) On a side note. I just started seeing this when I upgraded my video card. Anyone know why this is happening? I upgraded from Radeon 7500 (64mb) to Radeon 9200 SE (128mb). Ever since the upgrade I've noticed all kinds of weird things like that in the graphics.

Clifton said:
Thanx for the rep everyone. :) On a side note. I just started seeing this when I upgraded my video card. Anyone know why this is happening? I upgraded from Radeon 7500 (64mb) to Radeon 9200 SE (128mb). Ever since the upgrade I've noticed all kinds of weird things like that in the graphics.

Hi, having the same problem on my old machine, using this videocard, its working good when I used the original CD but after upgrading to new ATI videodrivers it is started to be like this. And I also get wierd grafik in windows to... I belive this card is not so good :confused:

Rapido
~You're Not Alone~

i used to get that when i bought a new card but i figured out my drivers needed upgrading maybe u shud try that

Nice pic +rep.

Have you got latest X-direct

Also try uninstalling your drivers and restalling them in safe mode

Nice one +rep :)

LOLZ :laugh: I've always suspected.

:rofl:

Thanx again for the rep, comments, and input everyone.

I thought maybe it was the driver at first but I updated it and nothing. When I first installed the card, I had to load the drivers in safe mode. Since then I've been able to reload them in normal mode but I had the problem in both cases. I also tried turning down the hardware accelorator and got no results. Here's what I get when I go into the CL and click where it says something about "see how well your computer is tuned to pe":

System: Windows XP
Memory: 1024 MBytes
Direct X: 9.0
Driver: ATI, build 6601
Codec status: Ok

Might it have something to do with the video settings under options ingame?

:rofl: thats good :evilking:

Last edited:
Back