FINALY - News mining tools

TheVoid

Prowler
Society
Feed The Newbs
Freelancer
  • A section about new mining tools was missing in the content list - several new mining tools have been added to PE

finaly some new toys :) now we can have more fun.

any one know if there are only new craftable tools or also new "old" ones, like MD-60, MD-70, .....

What we know is : " Its more than meets the eyes " .

Quote taken from a thread where Marco answered .

What it means ? I guess we have to wait and see...

I thought there would be new mining items in the terminal :( :(

error message please delete

in that case they may be using one of my ideas

Case 45667 History 2005-06-27

how about a new tool, someting like a scaner, but instead of scaning animals or avatars it would scan the undergroud. this tool would use a new tipe of probes and the result would be a chart with the most probable resources that u could find in the area, several uses of that tool in a area would give more information, for example

1º try

possible resources:
Lyst
Oil
megan

some of these could be false readings,

possible resources:
lyst
oil
magerian

this would be a more acutare search, since there was magerian instead of megan in that area

possible resources
lyst 30%
oil 50%
magerian 20%

resources and the chance of findind it

and so on

it could even show huge % if there was a big deposit near

:wise:

anyone found new mining tools yet?

:beerchug:

kwkgrolsch said:
anyone found new mining tools yet?

:beerchug:

Nope. Nothing at all so far.

Arent those "new mining tools", those which can be found in the tool book.

Matter Finders 200 series. ?

Been trying to get a blueprint. :)

But i guess Kjetil, Aukutuma or Buzz will get it before me.

I think they refered to the thing that MA missed out to describe there were new tools in the content list.

yeah instead for drilltowers you have pipelines :D

Silver di Avlo said:
Arent those "new mining tools", those which can be found in the tool book.

Matter Finders 200 series. ?

Been trying to get a blueprint. :)

But i guess Kjetil, Aukutuma or Buzz will get it before me.

I think they refered to the thing that MA missed out to describe there were new tools in the content list.

I hardly think that 1 lvl 6 and 1 lvl 7 matterfinder BP is good enough for a miningtool upgrade. MA acts very fluffy when being asked about it too. Tried a supportcase and got the strangest answer back. I have no idea what they have up their sleeve. The VU-info says SEVERAL new miningtools so I hope they will once again surprise us...

strakkan said:
I hardly think that 1 lvl 6 and 1 lvl 7 matterfinder BP is good enough for a miningtool upgrade. MA acts very fluffy when being asked about it too. Tried a supportcase and got the strangest answer back. I have no idea what they have up their sleeve. The VU-info says SEVERAL new miningtools so I hope they will once again surprise us...

Perhaps it is as simple as; you can only get the others via drops or as a return on a crafting sucess. They may have intentionally made the BP very hard to get, and only made some available to demonstrate that they exist.

maybe it's one of those blue prints that have limited uses

maybe the tools have limited uses :(

SupermanX said:
Perhaps it is as simple as; you can only get the others via drops or as a return on a crafting sucess. They may have intentionally made the BP very hard to get, and only made some available to demonstrate that they exist.
Very hard to get indeed . 3 days gone with furious crafting from the tool-guys and so far not a single drop.....

well i suppose 2 is several ? but ya seems a bit low ?

Its actually 4 new bps

so that could be enough for being called "several".

But I agree - either theres lootable tools as well.
OR the fact that they even forgot to mention them,
means theres so few they neglected them.

Back