Find it - Add to it - Hide it

I'm guessing the rule change is why baron's stopped playing, I know it's why I'm not bothering anymore

I'm guessing the rule change is why baron's stopped playing, I know it's why I'm not bothering anymore

I changed the rule to combat the use of glitches. And in reality this change has only affected 2 or so "drops" out of many many many drops over the past 2 years.

Are you saying that because you are not allowed to slide into stuff now, even though you have participated in this merry game for years without using sliding etc, you are now no longer willing to take part?

:scratch2:

Anyway - if nothing going on by this evening I will head ingame and hide something:)

Here is a non-glitch pile, you can reach it by walking
non-ninja_pile_thumb.jpg
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

non-ninja_pile_thumb.jpg

Great stuff Shargon LOL

I was just coming in here to post mine, but you got here first - so the Game is on!!

Here is Clickable link to the full image.

PHASE ONE IN PROGRESS :yay:

I changed the rule to combat the use of glitches. And in reality this change has only affected 2 or so "drops" out of many many many drops over the past 2 years.

Are you saying that because you are not allowed to slide into stuff now, even though you have participated in this merry game for years without using sliding etc, you are now no longer willing to take part?

Anyway - if nothing going on by this evening I will head ingame and hide something:)

:lolup:

Gratz on 11,000th post :)

Oh my it's so weird what you can find when you are out in the wild. Is the bp qr 100? :wtg: Then I might go and get it ;)

I like the rule change ...plus reps.

While someone may quit due to rule change you may have others that join like me. I like the rule change and will be taking part from now on. This rule is better for everyone gives everyone a chance to play.

non-ninja_pile_thumb.jpg

Geez, I have been all over Minopolis and cant see any stairs like that that you can see through.

Must be somewhere else - the search continues. Checked out the RX base as well as it does have see through stairs, but wrong colour etc

There is more to the stairs than is obvious :D

Found it at minopolis. nice hole you found there

now the new pile

It is in a really easy spot so better hurry

Found it at minopolis. nice hole you found there

now the new pile

It is in a really easy spot so better hurry

Nice one malasuerte :yay:

Phase 2 in progress :sniper:

Geez, I have been running al over the place but not found this yet LOL

Sorry it was not found in time - I will start the next one :yay:

Phase 1

OK, Lets kick this puppy off again :yay: (the prior pile has gone)

This one is a tad easier to get to :)

Phase 1

1 x Animal Hide

No clue

Maybe I'm too noob to find it easy :(

I must say that pic dont tell enought what i would start running. But overall that looksk like somesort umbra camp maeby?

Think on the abandoned outposts etc :)

And I checked earlier this evening and the Pile was still there...

Where is it now?

Probably all gone if it was left around ........

Marco may have taken it, lol.

:D

I think we can safely say that the pile has been well and truly stuffed LOL

Question is - who is going to be brave enough to start up a new one?

If nothing later - I will have a lag about and find somewhere :)

Rise...

Since everything is more or less back to normal I think is time to :revive:this thread.

Remember the rules.
1. Find the Pile-O-Crap
2. Screenshot and post here.
3. Add something to it (very low tt value so it is not so tempting)
4. Hide it somewhere else.
5. Post screenshot here.

I will start with an easy one to get things moving

Pile-O-Crap tier 0.1
1 paint can brown

500 EFD to the person that gets the pile-O-crap to tier 1.0 :D (The person that finds the pile 0.9 and drops the pile 1.0)

I was thinking about this thread the other day, thanks for start up mate! :thumbup:

Good stuff Malasuerte :)

Shall have a wander about.

My only concern is the frequent VU's we seem to be having. They may remove the Pile o Crap.

But I suppose with MM on the go they will not be talking the game down this weeks at least :)

Ok found Tier 0.1!

Twin Peaks. :thumbup:
Nice spot Malasuerte.

Now, you will all hate me for this.
No one will stumble across it I assure you.
I hope no one neg reps or really hates me for this. :silly:

Have fun. :vampire: :evilking:

If anything blame malasuerte, he told me to put the new pile somewhere that would make you all sweet. :D

Good God :eek::eek:

Tier 2 in progress !!

Good God :eek::eek:

Tier 2 in progress !!

Is it that bad? :rolleyes:

I think, *think*, I saw some land mass over somewhere.

Oh and the small bit of ladn to the right is actually quite big.

And the one in the background, well, It's about 100m long I think. :laugh:

Back